Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Yeah
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Whew !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

So much for a turn around, 17-25 since 1 july, worse than cubs and A's in same stretch.

Even players wondered about trade with Cards when Bader shows up with foot in boot.

Monty 17+ innings with Cards 1 run 3-0.

The sun is setting on Cashmans time as gm. Not a bad run , but not great considering their payroll. Should have had at least two or three more
    world series appearances in last 20 yrs. Sawks have 4, and sports talk are killing em up here.

'

'

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I think we learned the Montgomery trade was a bad deal. Now to survive and make the playoffs. Maybe we can get rid of Cashman and go with Derek Jeter!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I think we learned the Montgomery trade was a bad deal. Now to survive and make the playoffs. Maybe we can get rid of Cashman and go with Derek Jeter!

Bake

I'll go with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Monty, 9 innings 1 hit 0 runs.I don't know, maybe the NL isn't that good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Cortes out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Tallon did a good job and Cortez will hurt but I think the Yankees are back to playing better these days!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

That was a short run, Red hot angels next, then on to Tampa. 5 game lead or less by labor day?
    Fortunately Rays and Jays aren't on a tear either.......at this point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Honestly...how does Cashman still have a job?

20+ years of awful contracts; trades for stars who immediately take a downturn, can't hit .250, pitch under 4.00 era, or play 100 games/season; trading Sears, Montgomery, Waldichuck for what; clearly overreaching and interfering with Girardi and Boone's play calling — it's no wonder Torre had enough; tormenting Gary Sanchez behind the plate for too long, nearly ruining Torres at shortstop, running Clint Frazier into the ground; this is the first season in probably a decade in which they've had multiple legit lefty bats in the lineup every day (at Yankee Stadium!). Also, Judge is going to hit 60 home runs and then sign with the Dodgers or Angels. The writing is on the wall. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

It's truly insane with the amount of $ they have/charge fans/generate through merch, TV, etc that they can't field a team that can make it to two world series in 20 years.

Had so much hope for this team, specifically because of the lefty bats and stellar starting pitching but they don't look like WS Champs.

Oh well. Still collecting Yankees cards if anyone has some to trade :)
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast