SC Investor
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

A fun walk-off against the Red Sox! Happened in a flash too. I blinked and the game was over.

And yeah, they're not making it easy on Judge at all (but he ALMOST hit one out in the 9th)
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. Here is Hidden Content for NYY and TG. There are thousands I need + many more that aren't listed. Grail card: 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice win for the Yankees and the Rays beat the Blue Jays and we have a nice lead now and need 5 games to win the division! Orioles still have a chance to overtake the Mariners for the 3rd spot!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Surfer
    Non-Sports Cards/Sets: Star Wars, NCIS
    Hidden Content
    ! recently updated my Flickr!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

It would be very NICE if the "BIRDS" could fly into the playoffs. Hopefully they'll continue to win. There last two games were great, they shutout the best A L team (Astros) both games Thursday and Friday. Also, when you total the W-L of all five teams in every group, the A L EAST has the BEST W-L record (and by quite a bit difference from the 2nd best group). The "BIRDS" have surprised most baseball followers. Who'd have expected a team that ONLY won 52 games last season, to WIN as many as they have. Also, wouldn't it be very unusual if the A L EAST would be able to have ALL three of the runner-ups in the playoffs ? The "BIRDS" manager should get the manager of the year award. This is enough for now. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Seattle could falter and then the Orioles would be in! I will be glad when the Yankees clinch the division and Judge hits #62 Home Runs!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Now on to Toronto and hopefully the Yankees can clinch the division up there!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Andujar now a pirate. Didn't even get a bag of curveballs for him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I heard rumors that Chapman make be given his walking papers or at least left off of the playoff roster! I thought Andujar was not treated right the last few years and to get nothing in return and I knew someone would pick him up!

Seems like the Bullpen is still losing games for the Yankees. Cole has given up the most HRs of any pitcher in either league!

I wonder now that Mattingly is not returning to manage the Yankees, that Boone may be let go, I know a lot of loyal Yankees are tired of his managerial style. I see changes coming about but who knows these days!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

About 10-20 blown games too late on Chapman. Not flipping Andujar at the trade deadline for even an okay prospect — classic Cashman. He already destroyed Clint Frazier and Gary Sanchez so I’m not surprised. At least Montas won’t be back until next year lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Wow, we won tonight and clinched the Division! One important job done, now to get Aaron Judge the 2 home runs. Now we may get DJ and Matt Chapman back before the playoffs. Now to see who will be left off of the Playoff rosters.

Bake

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213