Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS: Two VIP Package Tickets to the National Convention 2022

***NOTE SOLD***
    Sorry, these VIP tickets have been sold...

Hi there,

My son and I cannot go to the National Sports Collectors Convention in Atlantic City, NJ in July. We bought two VIP Package tickets (all five days) for $169 each ($340 total). I am willing to let both tickets go for $250 (OBO). PM me if you're interested.

**Will send PDF of tickets with barcode.

-2 VIP PACKAGE Tickets to the 2022 National Sports Collectors Convention NSCC Atlantic City. It will take place at the Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City, NJ. from 27-31 JULY.

-A VIP Ticket provides entrance for one person to all 5 days of the show including the Wednesday Night Sneak Peek; VIPs also receive an exclusive VIP Gift Package, 12 selected free VIP autographs, one-half hour early admission each day, use of the VIP Lounge and additional benefits.

-Bearer will receive gift package, VIP autograph tickets and a hang-tag badge to be used for re-entry upon presentation of this valid ticket. Additional Information will be sent to you via email just before the Convention.

-YOUR CHILD 12 AND UNDER MAY ATTEND ALL VIP EVENTS WITH YOU BUT WILL NOT RECEIVE VIP BENEFITS

Thanks,
    Vaughn
    Last edited by CardCollectingKid; 06-22-2022 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

***NOTE SOLD***
    Sorry, these VIP tickets have been sold...