Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

National in Atlantic City: who's going?

My thread in the shows section hasn't gotten a single reply, so let's try here.

Who's going this year?

If anyone has a SuperVIP pass and is looking to give away or sell or trade any of their autograph tickets, I need to get an extra on Madlock, Morandini, and White.

SCF members attending:
    *censored*

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

wish i was going! Have fun, post some of your scores for us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wish i was going! Have fun, post some of your scores for us.

Definitely will. I'm doing it as the centerpiece of a larger roadtrip the way I did in 2018. I'll see about posting stuff from all of that too.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely will. I'm doing it as the centerpiece of a larger roadtrip the way I did in 2018. I'll see about posting stuff from all of that too.

Hitting some Ballparks again I assume? Hope it heads back to Cleveland!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hitting some Ballparks again I assume? Hope it heads back to Cleveland!

Yeah, games in Huntsville, Indianapolis, Toledo, and Akron before the show; Wilmington during it; and then Portland, Worcester, Manchester, Scranton, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Norfolk, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Chattanooga, Little Rock, and Frisco on the return.

Looks like the IX Center is reopening, or has reopened, so I'm hoping 2024.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, games in Huntsville, Indianapolis, Toledo, and Akron before the show; Wilmington during it; and then Portland, Worcester, Manchester, Scranton, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Norfolk, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Chattanooga, Little Rock, and Frisco on the return.

Looks like the IX Center is reopening, or has reopened, so I'm hoping 2024.

Nice, we get to Toledo every year at least once. Nice ballpark, usually pretty good graphing too. IX wasn't closed that long, saw there was mutual interest in bringing it back. But haven't seen a official announcement yet.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to see your results from the graphing you do while on the way to the Nationals.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, we get to Toledo every year at least once. Nice ballpark, usually pretty good graphing too. IX wasn't closed that long, saw there was mutual interest in bringing it back. But haven't seen a official announcement yet.

Yeah, the NSCC has only booked things officially through 2023. I think 2024 and 2025 (and maybe more?) will be voted on this year. A lot will probably depend on what the IX Center is able to do with their new management in terms of booth pricing, setup/breakdown regulations, etc.

Definitely looking forward to Toledo. We're also doing Cedar Point the next day.

Look forward to see your results from the graphing you do while on the way to the Nationals.

DON

Fingers crossed that it goes well! I'll be posting a trip preview video at the end of the week along with buying all the cards I'll be needing.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, the NSCC has only booked things officially through 2023. I think 2024 and 2025 (and maybe more?) will be voted on this year. A lot will probably depend on what the IX Center is able to do with their new management in terms of booth pricing, setup/breakdown regulations, etc.

Definitely looking forward to Toledo. We're also doing Cedar Point the next day.

Fingers crossed that it goes well! I'll be posting a trip preview video at the end of the week along with buying all the cards I'll be needing.

Sounds good.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

My brother and I are attending the National and would be more than happy to sell or trade autograph tickets we are not using if you are interested. Trades could work too since it appears you'll have a bunch before you make it to the convention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast