Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - longhornjunkie will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhornjunkie's Items on eBay

Combined Chrome/Prizm claim-by-number sale, $0.25-$12, all RCs/parallels, sortable

Finally just combining my Topps Chrome and Prizm sale threads. Got to be too much to keep track of, also only using the Google Sheet format for now. Have added a handful of cards since last posting.

Cross posted, timestamp takes precedence.

All cards are the following types:
    Topps Chrome - RCs or refractors, no veteran base, no other Topps brands
    Prizm - silver or color, no base
    Optic - holo or color, no base
    Select - silver or color, no base. However, I didn't label the Levels very well. If it's not marked "Field Level", assume it's a lower level, priced accordingly.

Cards are initially sorted by team, then year, then brand, then player. Players are listed with their pictured team so they may appear under multiple teams. "Washington" is at the bottom.

Terms and other helpful stuff:
    - $3 minimum purchase
    - $4 flat shipping, bubble mailer w/tracking no matter how many you buy. No PWE option for this thread due to the nature & pricing.
    - Shipping may be combined with my website or eBay listings.
    - Claim in thread. PMs will run the risk of missing a claim due to another buyer posting. If you want to PM me, please do so after replying to the thread first.
    - Prices as marked, no negotiating please, just claim or don't... offers will not be considered claims.
    - Not every card is a PSA 10. These are nice cards, but have existed on the Earth for several years. And please read the condition notes!
    - Please claim by number / numerical range, not by type or description, to make it clear to other traders. Indicate whether Topps or Panini!
    - Please do not edit replies or you will run the risk of missing a claim. Just post a new reply if claiming more cards!
    - Keep it fun!

Below are the Google Sheet links... you can re-sort by player, year, parallel type, price, etc. Ctrl+F is also useful for searching.

Topps Chrome Google Sheet

Prizm Google Sheet

Thanks for the read!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's quiet out there... too quiet!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in some of these, but only on my offer, and then I would send a personal check, I have decent feedback here, so if your interested pm me and ill go threw your list, if not no big deal.

It's quiet out there... too quiet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in some of these, but only on my offer, and then I would send a personal check, I have decent feedback here, so if your interested pm me and ill go threw your list, if not no big deal.

Personal check would be fine, but I spend a lot of time pricing up front about where I need it to be and use this format so I'm not having to negotiate each deal. Thanks for the interest either way!
    Last edited by longhornjunkie; 07-09-2022 at 05:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Thanks for the responce ill just move on .

Personal check would be fine, but I spend a lot of time pricing up front about where I need it to be and use this format so I'm not having to negotiate each deal. Thanks for the interest either way!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for added cards.