Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

WTT Mixed lot of graded cards,baseball,hockey, boxing,non sport for my vintage non sport needs

Ok I am looking for a few cards to complete a few sets. I prefer to buy. But if trading is
    something that you may want to do then I can also trade. I have singles from every set
    that I have listed. In most case a lot of singles. Or perhaps you are looking for some singles
    from a different set. So if you can help with my want list than by all means PLMK your needs.

Plus I have decided to add a few graded cards as possible traders. I am not looking for
    anything else other than what is on my want list.And I am not really interested
    in selling any of the cards. So hopefully someone has a few cards on my want list and
    perhaps you can use one or more of my graded cards.

MY NON SPORT WANT LIST
    1922 Church & Dwight Limited
    "Useful Birds of America"((DS1521m) third series
    10,16,20,25. I need cards that say printed in Montreal
    1960 Mr. Baloney Comics:,46(need VG or better)
    1965 Dandy Gum Series F :6,12,13,35,40,44,49,50,53,63,64,65(VG-EX-M)
    1968 York X-Ray cards: 12(need VG - EX-M)
    1968 B/A Gallery of Cars English only version : 1966 Plymouth Hemi (need ex-m or better)
    1969/70 O-Pee-Chee Man on the Moon;3a need ex-m or better
    1973 O-Pee-Chee RCMP Insignia cards: 5,10,12,15,22,23 (need ex-m to near mint)
    1984 Kellogg’s Star Wars Canadian version (Blue Boarder) ;4,5
    1975 O-Pee-Chee Baseball:#620(need ex-m or better)
    Last edited by BigStarrCards; 07-15-2022 at 06:53 PM.