Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card Collecting Checklists/Spreadsheets

Welcome to Spreadsheets 4 Collectors (Sheets4Collectors on Etsy) - a one-stop-shop for any and all card collection checklists and spreadsheets.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sheets4collectors

Features included: check a box if you have it, input purchase price, purchase date, market value, market value date, grading company, grade/raw condition, and more.

Organize and track your progress, set/collection value, etc.

Not seeing a set checklist, player run, or general collection sheet you want? Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Would love feedback, comments, questions, etc., as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added this Want List / Card Show Helper Spreadsheet ahead of The National.

For those going to National, or anyone who has a Want List they want to organize, take a look at this. It can be used online & offline, which is huge for places like National where service can be spotty.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1259563..._home_active_1

I'm working on more clear instructions and descriptions on the other spreadsheets. Let me know if you have any questions.