Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

Wander black /71 rc for sale — best offer gets it!!!

FLASH SALE Wander Black RC /71 — Best offer gets it!!!

Hey everyone, I am selling this Wander Franco 2022 Topps Black RC. It’s a beautiful card. Only flaw is the top right corner is a little soft — there is one on eBay right now that is a PSA 9 with a similar bottom left corner. No way to say for sure but I think it would grade out at 9 or possibly even a 10 as PSA and BGS tend to be more forgiving on black cards (there are no 10’s on PSA currently so if you get lucky, this will be the only one). That is the only flaw I can see on the card.

The card has been guaranteed authentic by eBay and comes in an attractive rigid folder from them. I need to do a quick sale on this one due to some house repairs and an upcoming medical procedure. There are only 71 of these and we all know how much a Trout black rookie is worth now. Great investment for you!!!

I will send it via priority mail with insurance (no cost to you). Signature will be required. I will only accept PayPal due to the anticipated price. My preference is Friends and Family but if you need to do it as a purchase that’s fine — just keep in mind that will affect how low I can go on price b/c I will have fees then.

So now the fun part — what am I charging for it? Well, if I get an offer I can’t refuse, it will sell instantly to YOU. Beyond that, I am going to take the best offer….so throw your hat in the ring, you never know!!!

***I need cash for it so please don’t offer a trade***

***Keep in mind I also have a signed, authenticated Mike Trout bat for sale! Would love to make a deal for both with the right person***

DON’T LET THIS GET AWAY!!!

4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

Who wants this card? It has gone for as much as $2700 on ebay but i would take MUCH less….need $$ for house projects and my wife’s surgery….PLMK!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a sick card!! Wish i could buy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

Buyer here if price is right.
    Last 2 PSA 9 sales (this month) were $1244 and $1413.44
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content