Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Some "vintage" WASHINGTON SENATORS items for sale and/or trade

ALL of the items listed below are of "vintage" WASHINGTON SENATORS. If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget to include shipping cost). If trading, I'm mainly looking for: (1)gu and auto's for my PC of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and/or baseball HOFer's - (2)"vintage" baseball cards of HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars (mainly 1982 and earlier) - (3)anything, baseball only, that is too good to turn down.

Now, here are the "vintage" WASHINGTON SENATORS items that I have available ---

1)The Senators Baseball Tickets envelop - Bonart's French-American Resturant and Art Gallery (with info. on the resturant and upper deck and lower deck stadium layouts on one side AND The Senators...tickets with a quote and ticket info.call # on the other side

2) Three $1.50 1967 General Admission Gift Certificate's No. 32901, 32902, & 32903 (07/07/23 one $1.50 gift cert. with the 1967 schedule currently on ebay for sale at $100)

3) The Senators 1967 Schedule (vertical) - has schedule of all games APRIL-SEPTEMBER, ticket agencies, game starting times, ticket prices, and additional info. ( 07/07/23 currently on ebay for sale in the $15-$20 range + shipping cost)

4) The Senators 1965 American League Official Schedule (horizontal booklet) - a lot of info., such:as:ad's, season schedule, mail orders, advance ticket buying, ticket info., ladies day schedule, special events (07/07/23 currently on ebay for sale in the $15-$20 range + shipping cost)

5) National Decalcomania Corp. "The Senators" decal

6) (have 2) Envelop (similar color to bubble mailer) "25 c twelve Senators photos" with "TO____________ (four lines for address) - inside there are twelve (12) black & white photos 5x7 - the photos are of: KILLEBREW, RAMOS, LAVAGETTO, LEMON, KORCHECK, CLEVENGER, DOBBEK, CONSOLO, GARDNER, BECQUER, ALLISON, and PASCUAL - There is also a "PICTURE PAK ORDER FORM" with a "YEARBOOK ORDER FORM" on the same sheet of paper, with other info. on the back of the forms (07/07/23 currently on ebay for sale at $95 + shipping cost)

7) WASHINGTON BASEBALL CLUB OFFICIAL SCORE CARD 5 c 7 1/8 x 11 - four pages - has worn apart (but each front and back are fine, no rips or tares), both sheets are bent in the middle - it's BOSTON vs. WASHINGTON - starting line-uos are printed by machine, with "subs" written in by pencil - pencil items in the player /schedule boxes (score was kept) - a lot of info. on each of the four pages, mostly ad's

8) WASHINGTON SENATORS "OUR NO. 1 FAN" 50 c OFFICIAL PROGRAM & SCORECARD Souvenir Edition- for cover to cover, it has 40 pages - President NIXON is in the middle of the cover, several others are also on the cover - page 10, along with ad's, has the SENATORS 1970 schedule - SCORCARD is in the middle, not counted as one of the 40 pages, it has four pages itself, it was KANSAS CITY ROYALS vs. WASHINGTON SENATORS, has some names and info. written on the lie-ups - a lot of SENATOR pictures and player info.- only writing done is on the "score card" part (07/07/23 currently on ebay selling in the $25-$35 range + shipping cost)

Anyone interested in any of these WASHINGTON SENATORS "vintage" items ???

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-07-2023 at 01:28 PM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in any/all of what I have on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. ANYONE interested in any of the "vintage" WASHINGTON SENATORS items ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. One more time, ANYONE interested in any of the "VINTAGE" WASHINGTON SENATORS items that I have available ? If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or TRADE. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. CHECL POST #1 !!! Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time back ttt. ANYONE interested in anything that I currently have available ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in any "vintage" WASHINGTON SENATORS items that I have on POST #1 ??????? If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt in 2022. So, anyone interested in any of the WASHINGTON SENATORS items I have on POST #1 ???? If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

The first time ttt in 2023. CHECK out POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. ANYONE interested in any of the WASHINGTON SENATORS items I have listed on POST #1 ???????

Thanks for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast