Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ANYONE interested in trading and/or buying team lots ?

ANYONE interested in trading and/or buying any TEAM lots ? If trading, I'll trade for ORIOLE lots of the same amount of "BIRDS", AND/OR HOFer/stars/semi-stars cards (baseball only), for the team(s) you want. I'll also trade for gu and auto baseball cards (make an offer for which "lot(s), and how many gu and/or auto's, and we'll go from there). If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost in the offer).

Here are the "LOTS" that I have available --- team & # of cards --- UPDATED 09/12/22

ANGELS 03 - ASTROS 01 - A's 41 --- BLUE JAYS 26 --- CARDINALS 36 --- CUBS 04 --- D'BACKS 27 --- DODGERS 51 --- INDIANS 01 --- MARINERS 34 --- METS 02 ---PADRES 35 ---PHILLIES 01 --- RANGERS 48 ---RAYS 20 --- REDS 02 --- ROCKIES 51 --- ROYALS 30 --- TIGERS 01 - WHITE SOX 02 --- YANKEES 01 ---AND --- 14 WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC = TOTAL OF "NON-ORIOLES" still available (09/12/2022) is 431 cards - AS OF 1;50 PM 09-12-2022 ALL 431 OF THESE ARE ON HOLD

09-12-2022 :NOW, ONLY ORIOLE cards are available - I think I have enough for what you'd want, just let me know how many "BIRDS" cards you want. For the "BIRDS", I'd like to trade for: (1) "vintage" baseball HOFer's/stars, and semi-stars (1982 and earlier) - (2)baseball gu and/or auto's of MLB players (no TTM/IP auto's) - (3)any offer in baseball that would be hard to impossible to turn down.. Also, I'll do a medium flat rate mail box ofapprox. 1700 "BIRDS" + one gu + one auto for $50 (includes shipping cost). Just let me know how many you want, and what you'd like to do.
    Now that you've checked what is available, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-12-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: UPDATING

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple have just been traded, and removed from the amounts. The amounts are currently correct. So, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Who's next to do that ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

NOTE: The REDS "lot" is GONE !!! However, the "other lots" on POST #1 are STILL AVAILABLE. So, let's get some trades and/or deals worked out.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-26-2022 at 11:24 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, two (02) TEAM "LOTS" are now GONE - REDS & BREWERS !!! Now, who's ready to get some of the remaining MLB TEAM "lots" ??? Let's get a DEAL and/or trade worked out while I STILL have the MLB TEAM "lot(s)" you want. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in any of the "LOTS" that I have on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. Let's work out a "lot(s)" trade and/or deal. Let me know which one(s) you want. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

07/31/2022 - NOTE: The PIRATES # has gone down from nine (09) to just four (04). ANYONE interested in any of the "lots" that are STILL AVAILABLE ???
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-31-2022 at 09:32 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. CHECK POST #1, to see what "LOTS" I still have available. Then, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

The "list" on POST #1 is getting SMALLER !!! However, a good amount are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade for some/all of the remaining MLB team "lots" !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

I can trade you some orioles cards for. Mets RedSox and Indians if you still have them available

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jamie29 - THANKS for your post and interest. Yes, I still have the METS (30), RED SOX (11), and INDIANS (13) = total 0f 54 for 54 cards of ORIOLES. I'll post it in trade manager, please confirm. THANKS, Rodney

Three (03) more team "lots" have just been traded !!! ANYONE else want to work out a trade/deal on some of the remaining MLB "lots" ?
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-05-2022 at 02:21 PM. Reason: adding on info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twenty three (23) MLB "lots" + a WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC "lot" are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, let's work out a deal and/or trade !!! Who's ready to do that ??? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast