Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

SEVEN MLB team "lots" are now GONE, and have been removed from the list !!! Now, here are what is STILL AVAILABLE (teams & # of cards):

ANGELS 42 -ASTROS 12- ON HOLD - A's 40 - BLUE JAYS 26 - BRAVES 23 - CARDINALS 36 - CUBS 41 - D'BACKS 27 - GIANTS 19-ON HIOLD - MARINERS 37 - NATS 18-ON HOLD - PADRES 35 - PHILLIES 44 + 2 coins - PIRATES 04-ON HOLD - RANGERS 48 - RAYS 20 - ROCKIES 51 -ROYALS 30 - TIGERS 07-ON HOLD - WHITE SOX 09-ON HOLD - YANKEES 18-ON HOLD - WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC 14 - AND as many ORIOLES that you want, as I have a WHOLE LOT of them.

For any/all team(s), except ORIOLES, I'll trade for an ORIOLES "lot" of the same # of cards that you'll be getting from me. Also, I'll sell if the offer is reasonable (don't forget shipping cost). In regard to ORIOLE card "lots", I'll sell (make a reasonable offer, include shipping cost), trade for "vintage" ORIOLES and baseball HOFer's (mainly 1982 and earlier), and/or any offer(s) that are too good to turn down. I've also got a thread in the baseball buying/selling forum of a medium flat rate deal of ORIOLE cards, check it out.

Now that you've checked this, LET'S work out a trade and/or DEAL !!!!!!!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-09-2022 at 02:57 PM. Reason: updating the list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

I would be interested in the ASTROS 12 -- GIANTS 19 --- NATS 18 --- PIRATES 04 --- TIGERS 07 --- WHITE SOX 09 --- YANKEES 18

So 87 Orioles for the mix lot if they are still available

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jamie29 - THANKS for your post and interest. That's fine with me. I'll post it in trade manager, please confirm. Also, plmk when you'll be mailing and I'll try to do the same. THANKS for the trade, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any of the remaining MLB team "lots" ???????????
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-09-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seven (07) more teams have been traded, and removed from the list. There are now ONLY 16 MLB team "lots" , and one "lot" of World Baseball Classic cards, STILL available. So, let's work out a deal and/or trade while they are STILL AVAILABLE !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for today. Anyone interested in any of the remaining MLB team lots ? If so, get it/them while STILL available !!! THANKS for checking this thread. Now, let's get a deal and/or trade worked out. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. Let's get a deal and/or trade on a "lot", or two, or................. Now, who's ready to do that ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Let's work out a deal and/or trade of MLB teams that are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, check out POST #1, to see what is STILL AVAILABLE. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

NOTE: One more MLB team "lot" has just been traded. The list is getting smaller. So, get the "lot(s)" you want while STILL AVAILABLE !!!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-16-2022 at 04:16 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fifteen (15 ) teams "lots" are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, CHECK POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a "lot(s)" deal and/or trade !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in working out MLB team "lot" trade and/or deal ????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt again. Let's work out a DEAL and/or trade for some/all of the remaining MLB team "lots" !!! So, let's get some/all of them traded and/or sold. Get the team(s) you want while STILL AVAILABLE. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

NOTE: The list of "lots" was just UPDATED - 08/26/2022
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-26-2022 at 02:22 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast