Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Please Note - etmill01 will ship to the following countries: US Only

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@toddgreen

I do have Betts, Pujols and Acuna..I'll look for them and get you a count tomorrow or Wednesday...Ed

@toddgreen

I was able to come up with 78 cards...Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

okay @etmill01 that works for me - I'll post. Thank you for another great trade!
    Last edited by toddgreen; 01-31-2023 at 03:34 PM.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for more team trades...

Ed

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for more team trades...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have about 30 YANKEE cards 2014-2022 still available on this thread - Anyone interested in YANKEES ???? (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you. Have a good evening, Rodney

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have about 30 YANKEE cards 2014-2022 still available on this thread - Anyone interested in YANKEES ???? (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you. Have a good evening, Rodney

@OriolesFan

I'm not looking to look over lists, I'm just looking to do team trades, you tell me how many Yankees you have from 2014-203 and the team you're looking for and I'll pull the same number of cards for you. The only brands I'm not looking for are Donruss or Panini or mini cards...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Sorry, that doesn't work for me because you can get an idea of what would be coming (they're on an active thread), and I wouldn't. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@etmill01 - I'll do 20 YANKEES (2014-2022) for 20 ORIOLES. Also, like you, I don't want cards that don't show team names and/or team logo's on the hat/uniform in the picture. However, if the card is serial #ed up to no more than /500, I'll accept those (even without team name or logo pictured). If you want to do this, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@etmill01 - Just checking in. Any interest in the trade I mentioned in the previous post (#108)? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@etmill01 - Just checking in. Any interest in the trade I mentioned in the previous post (#108)? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

@OriolesFan

Yes I'm still interested in doing a trade, sorry it took me so long, work has been busy..I'll post the trade now..Ed

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast