Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

August thoughts and random news from doniceage

Just wanted to share a few things.

1) SCI is now a sponsor with SCF.

If you want to make some money while you enjoy the hobby you should check out their website above. Here are a few reasons to check it out. They have a Free Price Guide, Market Mover (if you want to track the prices of cards), and so much more.

2) PJ from Upper Deck is now a sponsor so if any of you guys or gals have questions about anything related to Upper Deck make sure you tag him.

Here is a link to his profile so you can tag him properly as spelling need to be exact.

PJ Upper Deck

So, in any post if you want to tag him just put @ this symbol before his name or anyone else, you which to tag. This will notify them and if you want to check of your notification on your dashboard look at the image below with a screenshot from the profile:

[url=https://postimg.cc/FfKpKxHW]

3) ISA grading is still doing a rolling submission thread which can be found below if you want a low price point and most importantly a quick turnaround time. Great for pc items for your collection.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ng-submissions!

I always look from feedback from the members who use the sponsors and Pwaldo had this to say about the ISA when he won a few cards from them.

They are really good quality and nice looking holders for a new company. I don't grade cards but compared to the others I have these are right up there with BGS and PSA in quality holders.

Feel free to lmk what you think about their cards if you ever use their submission on the site good or bad as I seen a few members contact them about getting a few graded. Thanks!

4) If you have a lot of rarer and high end cards I suggest putting lists together with not just pictures but full titles in your trade list and such. The reason is that bots (crawlers) help get things indexed on the web.

Here just a random post I made a while back titled: Massive Tradelist of game used, autographs and more Monster Box Number 2

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...r-Box-Number-2

If I look up a certain random card in that list such as this one: 2010-11 Panini Dominion Peerless /25 Dennis Maruk Patch the search is pretty good when someone just looks it up on google giving them a decent chance of coming to scf to inquire about your card.

The search inquiry screenshot:

5) Also, I had a member tell me last year that reward points are worthless. So, if any of you think they are worthless check out what a groupbreak buy in of 3000 reward points won this member:

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 10.35.13 AM.png

The thread can be found here with the video but a UD YOUNG GUN CANVAS of Cale Makar is not too shabby of a hit.

Just a note there are other outlandish cards as well as I did pick up a few that I shared for reward points on the boards in the respective forums.

Still Spots left in the Break below (thanks Dan for mention);
    2021 Panini Mosaic Football 8-Pack Blaster Box Groupbreak for reward points

6) As always if you have any questions or concerns just drop me a pm.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 08-01-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

still slots open for the Mosaic football break for reward points!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-reward-points

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I put it in the list Dan. Thanks probably will stick out better in your post.

2021 Panini Mosaic Football 8-Pack Blaster Box Groupbreak for reward points

don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Thanks, @doniceage - good post! Recently started trying to trade more of my cards for RP - and always look forward to the extra points boost each month. P.S. That killebrew/mays/mantle is sweet! The Drysdale auto too!
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks, @doniceage - good post! Recently started trying to trade more of my cards for RP - and always look forward to the extra points boost each month. P.S. That killebrew/mays/mantle is sweet! The Drysdale auto too!

Thanks.

Seen ya moving sone of your base and inserts for rp’s. Nice job!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@doniceage - yes, it's been a lot of fun trading cards for RP actually. Had a question for you, do you know when last month's RP will be distributed for the trades we made? Just curious. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Will send you a pm that you remind and I will get to it one day.

Thanks,
    DON