Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading or Buying See the Stars Viewer Balls by Fun-World, Inc.

Trading or Buying See the Stars baseball viewer balls/pinhole viewers made by Fun-World, Inc. with a 1968 copyright date. I have the Red Sox, Cardinals, Tigers and Cubs. I'm additionally aware of some other teams that were made including the Yankees and Mets. I have several Cubs balls in the blister pack for trade. (Red Sox just shown as a sample.) Very nice shape. Players include Banks, Williams, Santo plus five others. I would prefer to trade for other teams still in the blister packaging, but please let me know if you have the viewer without as well. Will trade or buy, depending on price. Also interested in a checklist or any other information regarding this set. Thanks!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

never seen these before, any extra Tigers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're pretty cool. Sorry, no. I bought the Tigers one a few years ago on eBay. No blister packaging. They are much like a ViewMaster.

I bought perhaps 20 of the Cubs one in the early to mid-70s from a carnival supply house in Pennsylvania. I've always assumed that he bought up cheap toys being closed out.

Would love to know more about these. They're pretty cool.

I also saw one for sale, perhaps in '80s, at a local mall card show. Can't recall if it was the Giants or Pirates. The dealer wasn't at his table, I walked back a time or two with the same results. Never learned the price. Never made the purchase. Wish circumstances had been different.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're pretty cool. Sorry, no. I bought the Tigers one a few years ago on eBay. No blister packaging. They are much like a ViewMaster.

I bought perhaps 20 of the Cubs one in the early to mid-70s from a carnival supply house in Pennsylvania. I've always assumed that he bought up cheap toys being closed out.

Would love to know more about these. They're pretty cool.

I also saw one for sale, perhaps in '80s, at a local mall card show. Can't recall if it was the Giants or Pirates. The dealer wasn't at his table, I walked back a time or two with the same results. Never learned the price. Never made the purchase. Wish circumstances had been different.

Very cool, probably pretty rare too I assuming. Saw a few on ebay, but not much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're curious, the Tigers' ball has Kaline, Cash, Freehan, McAuliffe, Lolich, Kilkenney, Northrup, and perhaps Horton. Going off of memory on Horton.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're curious, the Tigers' ball has Kaline, Cash, Freehan, McAuliffe, Lolich, Kilkenney, Northrup, and perhaps Horton. Going off of memory on Horton.

Thanks I definately going to look more into them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck. They're fun. Wish I knew more.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck. They're fun. Wish I knew more.

Thanks for the help. if i find some I'll let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Much appreciated.