Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - sleepn0t will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

1995-96 Pro Magnets (made by Chris Martin Enterprises) -- Got three of the five Habs ones 2 trade!!!

Hey everyone,

So the whole set (please read my title) consists of 130 magnets (5 from each team at the time), produced by Chris Martin Enterprises. Each one features a color photo of the player on front, along with his name & team. Backs are just a black magnetic surface... They look a lil' bit like fridge magnets, and are also a little bit smaller than standard-size cards.

That being said, below are my three ones left, that I still have available to trade.. So, part team set I could say (will actually only miss you no 18 and 19; Pierre Turgeon & P. Roy):

-1995-96 Pro Magnets #16 Vincent Damphousse
    -1995-96 Pro Magnets #17 Mark Recchi
    -1995-96 Pro Magnets #20 Valeri Bure

If someone is interested, plmk within this thread. Or, just send me a pm. Usually, I reply faster via pm's. Btw, I could sell too, but really prefer trading. Thanks!

sleepn0t
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 08-05-2022 at 12:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sad reality.. It's hard (and it might even get more difficult in a near future) to find a fellow collector to trade with...