Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Kansas City Royals

Medium flat rate box-insert,parallel,prospect,RC

$40.00 shipped

Between 1700-1800 cards. This is not a base common box. If your the guy with a .10-.25 box on his table at shows well this is for you. Cards range from 2011 to about 2017. Just what I saw when filling was bowman gold, topps chrome refractors, bowman chrome refractors, bowman platinum refractors, lots of chrome prospects, some serial numbered, some topps die cut. It’s a pretty heavy mix of a lot of brands. Gypsy queen, Allen & ginter, bowman chrome, bowman, topps, topps fire and few other brands that I can’t remember off hand.
    This is just a small sample of what I collect.
    I collect Yordan Alvarez, Jeremy Pena, Ronald Acuna Jr, Austin Riley, Aaron judge, Anthony Volpe. Yankees Auto’s & relics HOF Rookies, relics & Auto’s, Top Rookies & prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Would you trade the 1700-1800 baseball card medium flat rate for YANKEE gu's ? If so, here is the link to what I have of them - Some A L gu & auto's ft/fs (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if you'd be interested in any for the 1700-1800 baseball cards in a medium flat rate box. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nothing there that I’d want thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

If this is still available I will take it, Much appreciated thanks BRI

SCF Rewards
    Country

If ILLRIMESAYA does not end up taking the lot I will take it.
    Thanks!