Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

21-22 MVP Rookie Redemption Advice

I'm pretty new to Hockey cards (used to do NFL cards as a kid). And I got a rookie redemption card for the Eastern Conference! I was super pumped to hit it, but now I've held onto it and haven't a clue what to do with it! Help Point me in the right direction? Should I redeem it, if so for who?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty cool hit! According to the fine folks at Upper Deck, there are four redemption cards - one for each division, so your card will actually be good for either the Atlantic or Metropolitan Division (it will say across the top) rookies. You don't get to pick, you get the set. As best as I can tell, UD has not yet released the names, at least I couldn't find them, as to who those players will be.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh snap! I didn't realize it was a set! Solid! I got the Atlantic Divison. I just watched a video on YouTube and the Atlantic players he got were Moritz Seider, Lucas Raymond, Anton Lundell, Boris Katchouk, Taylor Raddysh, Michael Pezzetta, Kirill Semyonov, and Lassi Thomson.

Thanks for the info and leading me in the right direction!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh snap! I didn't realize it was a set! Solid! I got the Atlantic Divison. I just watched a video on YouTube and the Atlantic players he got were Moritz Seider, Lucas Raymond, Anton Lundell, Boris Katchouk, Taylor Raddysh, Michael Pezzetta, Kirill Semyonov, and Lassi Thomson.

Thanks for the info and leading me in the right direction!

Ah there you go -- I was looking on my usual checklist site yesterday and they still had the names as TBD. That's pretty monstrous to get the Seider and Raymond out of it. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a Pezetta.