Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game — Reggie White

I’m new to the forum, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I’m trying to determine the value of this card. I collected football cards for a great deal of time but have been out of the game for about 12 years. I’m ready to sell my collection. Any idea what this card is worth?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best guess is between $800-$1200, but there are fees if you sell on Ebay. You could sell the card on this site and I would recommend offering a discount since you would be saving on fees. The buyer would also save on taxes. You could always list it on Ebay with a best offer. There was one graded by a different company that was listed for $1500 and it sold with a best offer. Sweet card either way. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best guess is between $800-$1200, but there are fees if you sell on Ebay. You could sell the card on this site and I would recommend offering a discount since you would be saving on fees. The buyer would also save on taxes. You could always list it on Ebay with a best offer. There was one graded by a different company that was listed for $1500 and it sold with a best offer. Sweet card either way. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thank you for your help. I remember pulling this card from a pack. It was the first card I ever had graded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk