Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading autographed cards for autographed cards

I have quite a few autographs that i got in person and some TTM I would like to trade for similar autographed cards. Mostly baseball and football but other sports as well. Here is a sample of what I have. I want to start out slow to build trust as I have gotten burned in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in your Killebrew and Feller autos. I have a few for trade. I'll get you a list tomorrow. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    See bfd13's Items on eBay

Interested in the Killebrew 1970 RBI Leaders autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. I got both of those autographs in person (Killebrew at the Food Marketing Show in Chicago and Feller at a high school charity event appearance). I would like to trade them for comparable cards - HOF/deceased. I look forward to seeing your list. I have a lot more cards to trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

I personally got the Killebrew at the Food Marketing Show in Chicago. I would like to trade it for comparable cards - HOF/deceased. I look forward to seeing your list. I have a lot more cards to trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I very seldom trade for TTM/IP auto's. However, I have a few myself that are available. PLMK if you'd be interested in any of these ---

3 1/2 X 5 ORIOLE cards of MERV RETTENMUND, TOM PHOEBUS, & DON BUFORD - all three are auto'ed on their picture on the front - on the back their is a small picture ,Oriole seal, and their names, and over a half of the back is a bare white

I also have a TTM 1991 TOPPS #519 SPARKY ANDERSON (Tigers Mgr, HOFer). I have TTM auto's of George Kell and Bobby Doerr, but I see you already have them.

Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have quite a few autographs that i got in person and some TTM I would like to trade for similar autographed cards. Mostly baseball and football but other sports as well. Here is a sample of what I have. I want to start out slow to build trust as I have gotten burned in the past.

@trade4autographs

Do you happen to have any TTM/IP Autos on Index Cards? LMK. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Very interested in the 72 In Action Killebrew if it's still available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I don't have any autographed index cards to trade but do have a Toni Kukoc (Chicago Bulls and HOFer) on a card stock, card size white card. I got him two months ago at the Cubs/Sox Cancer Charity Golf outing..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,
    Here is what I found for trade. Let me know what you could offer for these:

1992-93 Skybox Draft Picks Oliver Miller #DP22
    1986 Fleer Jeff Reardon #257
    1990 Donruss Jimmy Key #231
    1991 Topps Dave Stewart #580

Thanks.

Sounds good. I got both of those autographs in person (Killebrew at the Food Marketing Show in Chicago and Feller at a high school charity event appearance). I would like to trade them for comparable cards - HOF/deceased. I look forward to seeing your list. I have a lot more cards to trade