Long Version:

I went to Lawrence, KS last October attending the OU vs. KU football game. I watched the whole game and when it was over, we started to leave. I remembered that the locker rooms were in the open because of the small size of KU’s stadium. That meant that walking through you could meet all the players. I am a huge OU fan so the idea of meeting the players was exciting. I was able to get to the front of the crowd and meet all the players and coaches. Some of them said that they couldn’t sign because of contract stuff. Spencer Rattler (QB) just walked through the crowd with his head down. Anyways, I got my 13 signatures and then the bus driver said that everyone was in the bus. So everyone left except for me. I still hadn’t met Lincoln Riley. So I waited 5 more minutes and then I heard the door open and saw Lincoln Riley and coach Grinch walk out. I got Lincoln’s autograph and picture. I felt bad for the kid standing next to me that just wanted Lincoln Riley’s auto. So here is the picture and the signing list.

Short Version:

At the OU vs. KU game, I met the players and got their autographs. Caleb Kelly was nowhere to be seen, and Spencer Rattler wouldn’t sign. Coach Riley was nice enough to sign and take pictures.

list of signatures:

Micheal Turk: Punter
Lincoln Riley: Head Coach and OC
Cale Gundy: Coach
Caleb Kelly: Coach and Linebacker
Josh Eaton: Cornerback
Spencer Jones: QB
Kasey Kelleher: Long Snapper
Key Lawrence: Defense
The rest I am not sure of. I have to do some research.