Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Lost: 2021-22 ud chl

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Lost: 2021-22 ud chl

So I have been waiting very patiently for UD to come back with some sort of a CHL product (or at least for Fanatics to take over the mantle). The first, second, and now third release date of 2021-22 UD CHL has come and passed…. We are about to start the 2022-23 season. I know this is a crap product that doesn’t hold its value: I just want the Red Deer Rebels cards for my super PC.

I know taking a dump on UD is fashionable these days, but at what point will a company have to just say “it ain’t happenin’ buds”?! I haven’t even seen verified copes of the base set checklist.

Dear UD, be like either of the Brians and just take my money for the handful of Red Deer Rebels cards you make each year, and then leave me alone for 11 months. Please??

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I haven't seen anything official, but I would suspect it's been axed again for the season. They cancelled the 2020-21 product, and given the massive backlog of products they have still for this year's releases, it's probably pretty low on their priority list. Which is unfortunate, as it's a cool product and a way to get some IP autos on cards of guys while they're still in junior.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I'm still waiting for the CHL as well. I doubt UD will give up on it since it should have the Connor Bedard CHL rookie and I don't think they'd want to miss out on that cash in. Last known release date was June, so I guess there is still a chance. Hopefully... Maybe...
    Traders/Wants: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Also, last week there was a preview announced for 2021-22 CHL SPGU so hope springs eternal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Anaheim Ducks Los Angeles Lakers

We're aiming for fall, so hopefully somewhere in the next month or two we can get CHL out there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Also, last week there was a preview announced for 2021-22 CHL SPGU so hope springs eternal.

It was nice to watch breaks of the original version. Cool to see it back.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nathjenn18's Items on eBay

i just opened 4 boxes, i have a few traders if anyone else is looking to trade.