Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Need help with a Kevin Maas oddball card...

Does anyone know the year and manufacturer for this card? What is this thing? I can't find anything on it!

IMG_3375.jpgIMG_3376.jpg
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably a broder card from 1990 or 1991. I had one of Ken Griffey Jr. They were always listed on eBay as being from 1990 or 1991 and from Stats/Statz. I sold it for a dollar. Maas was big back then so the timeline fits for him.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@pwaldo — Thanks! Yeah, I keep seeing either Star or Statz but none of the cards I've seen online look like this one design-wise. I might just say 1991 Statz and call it a day haha