Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia 76ers

Looking for any and all mike trout and shohei ohtanis

Looking for any Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani cards especially rookies, numbered and parallels of any year. Let me know what you have. I have plenty to offer in return in all 4 sports. Just tell me what sport/team/players you collect if you have anything I am looking for and I'll put together some lots for you to check out. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

I have tons of stuff that I can list for you later, do you have any josh allen, jalen hurts, rizzo, or sandberg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Kansas City Royals

I have trout and Ohtani. Looking for Yordan Alvarez, Jeremy Pena, Roberto campos, Andrew Vaughn, Oswaldo Cabrera.
    This is just a small sample of what I collect.
    I collect Yordan Alvarez, Jeremy Pena, Ronald Acuna Jr, Austin Riley, Aaron judge, Anthony Volpe. Yankees Auto’s & relics HOF Rookies, relics & Auto’s, Top Rookies & prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers Penn State Nittany Lions
    Instagram:

Looking for any Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani cards especially rookies, numbered and parallels of any year. Let me know what you have. I have plenty to offer in return in all 4 sports. Just tell me what sport/team/players you collect if you have anything I am looking for and I'll put together some lots for you to check out. Thanks

ive got a numbered ohtani. Ive also got a bunch of mid-high end stuff on ur list of players in your sig. shoot me a message and i can get you a list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I have several trout for trade. Check the inserts, base, and variations tabs on my for trade page: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...s-RCs-and-more

looking for yankees in return. Have a lot of base and lower level insert needs.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.