Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@mooneyes Pretty much. It helps to have a list prepared for your depth players once you get into the middle and later rounds. You can do this on the site or have a paper one beside you. I’ve done both. The system does have all the players/goalies pre ranked according to last year’s stats but sometimes it misses guys. I ended up getting Toffoli in like the 7th round in a draft last year because they missed him.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

@mooneyes Pretty much. It helps to have a list prepared for your depth players once you get into the middle and later rounds. You can do this on the site or have a paper one beside you. I’ve done both. The system does have all the players/goalies pre ranked according to last year’s stats but sometimes it misses guys. I ended up getting Toffoli in like the 7th round in a draft last year because they missed him.

ok thankyou.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Reminder to all that the draft order will be set one hour before our draft. Good luck to all - it is a snake draft, as per usual.

Also, we've had one roster update. Welcome back to @DaSoxFan -- apologies to @toddsr but we couldn't proceed to set the draft etc. with an empty spot.

See you all later this afternoon!
    @RGM81 @mooneyes @Stephler4 @Pheebs888 @SensSpezza @Cunnuc @DaSoxFan @Nickwire @Tom46Mi @GamerRoy @roy996633 @bhawk3

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, you are all encouraged to reach out to the players you draft and encourage them to be their very best LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

That's amazing
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well that was fun although no idea what I'm doing. lol
    Some how ended up with Matthews, Marner and Nylander. At least I got Pastrnak with a late pick.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was quite possibly the most efficient draft I've ever been a part of. We got through 23 rounds in just over an hour. Awesome effort and thanks to all. Good luck this season!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I noticed I got a trade offer overnight, but that it was cancelled.
    Curious if rosters stay the same all year or are trades common?
    Can we add a free agent and drop a player anytime?
    thanks

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I noticed I got a trade offer overnight, but that it was cancelled.
    Curious if rosters stay the same all year or are trades common?
    Can we add a free agent and drop a player anytime?
    thanks

Yes to all. Rarely does anybody's roster look the same at the end of the season as it did at the start.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Day One is in the books! And I am down 8-0 to Sens' Spezza lol

Well I am gone for 4 months. I will be back to switch up my team and play catch-up lol

However, I know both of them are past their prime but you just know they will both put up points, regardless.... I managed to land both Crosby and Ovechkin! I picked Morgan Rielly but my two auto-picks were Giordano (I didn't want two Maple Leafs D-Men) and Clayton Keller (injured right now). I just missed out on Jakub Vrana whom I really wanted, if he plays anywhere close to a full season he should put up some good points for how far down he was drafted. So kudos to whomever got him, I missed out by just a couple picks. I didn't even get to my two sleeper-picks and I doubt they will not be snatched up in the next 4 months until I am back into society. But thems the breaks, it will at least be fun to see if those sleepers would have paid off and it's fun to see who becomes the sleepers through-out the season.

Good-luck to all and have fun!
    Master List: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast