Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Also for anyone that doesn't know, this is how you will all have the advantage over me, you can switch active players with bench players any given day. I have two injured players, one on the IR and one DTD. You can switch them out for a bench player until they come off the IR. Also if a player isn't playing in a day but a bench player is, simply switch them for the day. You can also pick up non-drafted players and drop a player on your roster in exchange. Also means anyone can pick up the player you just dropped. Also, just because ESPN lists a player as DTD or IR or whatever, does not mean 100% that they will not play that day. I once switched a player on the IR for a bench player and the IR player ended up playing that day and nabbing 2 goals lol. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Cheers,
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Also for anyone that doesn't know, this is how you will all have the advantage over me, you can switch active players with bench players any given day. I have two injured players, one on the IR and one DTD. You can switch them out for a bench player until they come off the IR. Also if a player isn't playing in a day but a bench player is, simply switch them for the day. You can also pick up non-drafted players and drop a player on your roster in exchange. Also means anyone can pick up the player you just dropped. Also, just because ESPN lists a player as DTD or IR or whatever, does not mean 100% that they will not play that day. I once switched a player on the IR for a bench player and the IR player ended up playing that day and nabbing 2 goals lol. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Cheers,

This is my first go at this so thanks for the tips!

all the best to you.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question.
    If you have a center on your bench that plays at 9pm, and a roster center that plays at 3 pm, can you switch them after the 3pm game is over, so both players are active on same day?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too late! but thanks...
    oh well, I'm slowly learning.
    All I need is more goals, hits, shot blocks, shots, and better plus/minus...

I'm thinking I should have picked up some better D-man in the early rounds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I lost 2 players on the same play! One due to injury, Krejci, the other, Rasmussen, suspended for a dirty hit on Krejci. What are the odds?
    There needs to be a rule for this kind of thing, cause it's really not fair. lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey everybody - I'm not sure if you saw the thread in the main forum but one of our participants has unfortunately passed away. I'm not sure if there's anything we can do in the league settings to remove Stephane's team -- suffice to say it's an unprecedented situation for me in all the years I've been running these fantasy pools.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just over two weeks left until the playoffs begin in our pool. Good luck to everybody down the stretch!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Final week of the regular season - playoffs start next week and only the Top Four will advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is nerve wracking. lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast