Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please Note - doniceage will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Played 5 years in the minors as a RHP in the Detroit Tigers org w/stops in Bristol, Va; Batavia, NY (2 yrs); Lakeland, Fla and Clinton, Iowa. Then I got into scouting, became a Scouting Director and Director of Player Personnel and then GM for the Padres and Mets and my last 20 yrs were spent as Special Asst to the GM w/the Twins, Mariners and Orioles.

I thought that was you hence why I asked. Nice to have you on the site.
    @jpmrhp

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Don. I've been collecting baseball cards ever since I was a kid w/some intervals during the heavy baseball years. I like to collect cards of people I've known, played with and against, and especially those whom I've scouted as amateurs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

@JMPrhp

Hi Joe, nice to hear from you!

I appreciate you reaching out and offering the Ryan cards.

For the Sedona Mega Box, with value from $1K-$2K and all cards rookies, stars or short prints, I’m afraid I’d need a bit more than the Ryan’s all of which book at $12 or less. I know it’s not about BV for you and I respect that. But for the time, value of the cards, and shipping cost I’m putting in, I’m looking for cards of $100+ BV and / or two or three $40-$50 cards. Generally I’m getting about $120-$150 in BV for the boxes.

PLMK If you have anything else you want to offer, and / or if you want a priority box of Lower end cards for some of the Ryan’s :-)
    4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jmprhp

Hi Joe, nice to hear from you!

I appreciate you reaching out and offering the Ryan cards.

For the Sedona Mega Box, with value from $1K-$2K and all cards rookies, stars or short prints, I’m afraid I’d need a bit more than the Ryan’s all of which book at $12 or less. I know it’s not about BV for you and I respect that. But for the time, value of the cards, and shipping cost I’m putting in, I’m looking for cards of $100+ BV and / or two or three $40-$50 cards. Generally I’m getting about $120-$150 in BV for the boxes.

PLMK If you have anything else you want to offer, and / or if you want a priority box of Lower end cards for some of the Ryan’s :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jpmrhp please see above

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the lower box for your picks of the Ryan cards

SCF Rewards
    Country