Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Marshall vs K-State

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Marshall vs K-State

Anyone watching this game? I dunno what made me watch this game with all the others on, but I said what the hell since it's on Fox Sports here. Probably because Marshall is so close. Marshall just scored and got a 2 point conversion and lead 27-20 with 3:30 left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't think many people get the game so to keep you updated Marshall picked it off and are now on K-State's 35 with a minute and a half left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last play of the game K-State was on Marshall's 6 yardline with 3 seconds left and the K-State receiver dropped a touchdown on a quick out. Marshall pulled off the upset... what a great game!

SCF Rewards

I am so happy to see K-state lose

If ever there has been a college team that is often ranked in top 25, but plays p*ssy teams, it's got to be K-state.

As a matter of fact, the coach himself even admitted that he didn't want to play tough competition like FL, FL ST. etc b/c he felt the school was ready for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To K-State's defense, Roberson is still out for them... but even with your backup (5th year senior so not like he's a freshman) still should have been able to beat a MAC team. At least this will drop this joke of college football out of the Top10.

SCF Rewards

hey, whatever happened to Michael Bishop? He was like a God at that school

Every time I watch College Football several years ago, Bishop was running left, right, and over everyone for TDs?

Of course, K. State was exactly playing ranked teams.

At least my UCLA Bruins, having had several horrible years these past 3-4 years, play quality opponents.

This 59-24 butt-kicking by Sooners hurt bad...but everyone loses in sports sooner or later; better to lose to the #1 team in the nation

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

with roberson, k-state is one of the best teams. but remember, marshall lost to toledo and played tennessee very tough, stan hill their stud QB missed the toledo game and half the tennessee game, they have maybe the best WR tandem in the nation in josh davis and darius watts, both future RD1 picks. with hill back there, they easily could be 4-0.