Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Rogulon - Toronto Maple Leafs

Please join me in welcoming @Rogulon to the SCF Super Collector Hall of Fame!

Jason is a lifelong Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and he has the collection to prove it. One of the most storied franchises in the NHL, the Leafs have a tremendous and dedicated fanbase--Jason's been collecting for over 40 years and has accumulated a collection that absolutely must be seen to be appreciated. We invite you to look through his site which features nearly 9,000 cards, numerous jerseys, pucks, sticks, and other memorabilia.

* Name of the team collected: Toronto Maple Leafs
    * Total Unique cards owned of this team 8870
    * Total Unique True Rookie cards: 827
    * Total Unique cards with Auto: 372
    * Total Unique cards with GU: 457
    * Total Unique base cards: 6326
    * Total Unique Inserts: 844
    * Total 1/1: 44
    * Total Oddball/unlisted: 0
    * Total Misc./memorabilia: 28

List of cards/memorabilia:
    My entire Sports Card Forum inventory is my PC....link: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/...page/200/pc/1/
    8 Auto Jerseys - Bernier, Clark, Clarkson, Gilmour, Hyman, Kadri, Marner, Potvin
    9 Auto Photos - Bernier, Clarkson, Coliacovo, Gardiner, Ing, Johnsson, Lupul, Matthews, Rielly
    11 Auto Pucks - Barrie, Bower, Clarkson, Colaiacovo, Gardiner, Gilmour, McKenny, Potvin, Reimer, Salming, Sittler
    Pictures, link or site to your collection: https://app.photobucket.com/u/Rogulon
    If you have more then one link please add one link per line here: https://collectorjason.weebly.com/
    This is my other collectors page with a link to page above and my new obsession collecting Lions Club pins. I have managed to collect 24k plus pins so far!

Why you think you are a super collector:
    I have been collecting since the late 70’s when a family friend gave me all their cards from the 70’s. I started collecting all cards hockey but found that to be a bit too much. At the height of my collecting I had 120,000 plus cards till I finally decided to focus on the Leafs. I purged all my non Leaf cards to purchase more Leafs cards! Today when I buy boxes or packs I take the Leafs and then donate most of the rest to SCF’s Supreme Leader Scott to help SCF and other charities. I will collect ANYTHING that has a Leafs logo on it.

Why did you start collecting this team:
    I have been a Leafs fan since about the mid 70’s when my cousins introduced to watching the games on Saturday and have been hooked ever since!!! My love of hockey grew and I become an avid fan not missing any game on TV or radio! I finally decided to start playing it myself at the ripe old age of 35. Well that shortly lead to me breaking my leg twice in the exact same spot within 9 months BUT I keep playing for 5 years till I moved to the US. I moved from good ole Canada to the US in 2010 and very first thing I did was purchase NHL TV so I could watch the Leafs games. Now living in the middle of Penguins territory it does bring great pleasure flying a Leafs flag on the front of my house! I have only been to a handful of Leafs game in person due to the fact that we lived about 2hrs from rink and of course the price of tickets. My buddy and I on quite a few occasions went to Buffalo to watch games there. I also managed to get to Colorado Minnesota playoff game in Denver a few years back (Of course wearing a Leafs shirt!) I may be a HUGE Leafs fan but I am truly a HOCKEY FAN!

If you wish to add, list anything else, here's your last chance: Many other various items like bobbleheads, Funko Pops, cars, lamps, magazines etc etc etc

In my Photobucket under zzzPics are pics of me and my collection along with other photos including my Winter Classic tickets!

-------

Truly amazing. Jason, welcome to the SCF Super Collector Hall of Fame!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jason glad to see you finally got your badge. I know you been working on this for years. Look forward to more additions when you do updates via the show and tell thread.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks all!!!! Been collecting for over 35 years now!!!!

Latest numbers 9,856 Unique cards and 27 autographed Jerseys!
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Good Lord that's a collection and a half! Congratulations to you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, those numbers are incredible! Congrats on a huge collection and getting the Super Collector badge!
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Finally hit the 10,000 card mark!!!! only about 25,000 more to get them all LOL

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Finally hit the 10,000 card mark!!!! only about 25,000 more to get them all LOL

Very nice indeed.

DON