Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not so sure of anyone taking Donaldson;s or Hicks contracts. I'd hold onto Torres.

Benitendi also FA

The only one dumb enough to take on Donaldson's contract before was Cashman. They aren't going to find anybody for him or Hicks. If they want to move Hicks they will have to cut him and just bite the bullet on Donaldson and his remaining one year left.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Dodgers payroll already thru the roof, but i suppose anything can happen.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I would keep Benintendi and have Stanton move on, never have been a real fan of his in the Bronx and with all his injuries. Pitching is the real question on who to keep or trade away! If Judge goes elsewhere, I think a lot of changes will happen and I will be very sad! They need to keep him!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Yeah you got it, this off-season is going to be a fork in the road moment for the Yankees!

Judge will be the first domino to fall, probably for all MLB free agents. Yankees put themselves into the worst possible negotiating position so they have no choice but to make him the highest-paid player in the game. Otherwise it will be a big change and Judge will sign with the Giants, Mets, or wouldn’t it be cool to see Judge go to Coors field??

If Judge stays, they keep their veterans and if not…the Yankees luckily do have enough young prospects to rebuild, some like Cabrera, Peraza who played this year and some that could get there relatively soon in Volpe and Dominguez

I would keep Benintendi and have Stanton move on, never have been a real fan of his in the Bronx and with all his injuries. Pitching is the real question on who to keep or trade away! If Judge goes elsewhere, I think a lot of changes will happen and I will be very sad! They need to keep him!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I like Benintendi too but imagine trying to move Stanton's contract lol He isn't a free agent for another five or six seasons (after only getting 84 hits in 110 games this year). They're stuck with him until the bitter end unless they eat at least half the $ and trade him for some prospects. As long as Cashman has a job, I don't see them ever doing anything like that. Cashman values the thrill of a laser beam home run over the ability to win games by putting the ball in play (especially with RISP).

Judge in Coors Field would be insane. He should sign a 1-year, $50 million contract with Colorado, hit 100 home runs that season, and then go back to NYY or sign with SFG.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I forgot about Stanton's contract! So much depends on if Judge signs with them or not! I think the Dodgers would go after Judge if they could work out a long-term deal. I think Cashman has put the Yankees in a very bad spot. I wish he could be fired and bring in Derek Jeter in his spot. Move on from Boone and bring in Don Mattingly, but I think I am wishful thinking!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I like Boone. I think he’s done a lot with often injured players and terrible Cashman moves that look genius on paper but completely fall apart in reality.

But having Mattingly would be amazing and a long time coming. Would love to see him win a world series as a Yankee.

would also love for them to talk Theo Epstein into GMing. BoSox, Cubs, the guy is a hall of fame GM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah Stanton isn't going to be moved anytime soon. I liked the deal to get him that Cashman made but he has been a pretty big disappointment. He's basically a worse and older version of Judge. If this was football you would just cut Stanton and keep Judge but in baseball you pay the mistake for handing out long and large contracts that don't turn out well. So unless you move him for total overpriced garbage like David Price he isn't going anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

No he's not going anywhere. I don't see mattingly as an answer to boone, who's won at least 90 games each yr. Jeter has no experience as a gm, and he wasn;t an owner very long, and miami is still losing. Epstien might not be a bad choice, proven winner in two markets

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Epstein would be a great idea; Cashman has to go! If Judge goes, they will need someone good to replace him and that is not Stanton, but like everyone has said, we are stuck with him! Can't believe the boo birds from the Bronx fans for Judge, the man who cared the team most of the year and yes he is in a slide, but pitchers are being careful pitching to him.

Bake

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast