Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This just seems so unbelievable. Not that he did it just that NOBODY has done this since Jordan in 1986-87? I mean you would have figured a couple guys would have already done this including Jordan after that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

This just seems so unbelievable. Not that he did it just that NOBODY has done this since Jordan in 1986-87? I mean you would have figured a couple guys would have already done this including Jordan after that.

Yeah I would have guessed Kobe or Harden or someone like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the NBA has cancelled all games on voting day in an effort to get out the vote. You can just smell the desperation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remember how the "experts" said the Jazz were going to be competing for the #1 pick? Well they are now the top seed in the West currently. How I don't know but they are.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Jazz/Cavs trade has really worked out well for both teams so far. Couldn't be happier with Mitchell. He's fit in great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Yeah if this is tanking, the Jazz should have started tanking long ago. I think much of this success is with the coaching change having the guys playing free and loose rather than trying to cram them into a role. Will Hardy is off to a great start--but we'll see how long they can keep the momentum going. It is a long NBA season. But it is looking to be tough for anyone to out-tank the Rockets and Lakers right now.
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Yesterday was kind of a wild one in the NBA!

Two 50+ point performances, Garland and Embiid

Lakers get a win, Warriors take a loss. Jazz are looking good but did lose to the Sixers. It is a long season so will be fun to see how the next month or so shapes up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Jazz/Cavs trade has really worked out well for both teams so far. Couldn't be happier with Mitchell. He's fit in great.

Yes it has.

Also didn't even notice how HORRIBLE the Warriors are doing. I know they were out of the playoffs a few years back but that was due to injuries. Don't know what is wrong with them now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes it has.

Also didn't even notice how HORRIBLE the Warriors are doing. I know they were out of the playoffs a few years back but that was due to injuries. Don't know what is wrong with them now

Cavs now in a mini-slump with some guys out; four Ls in a row, though all were close. They could've beaten the Warriors, but J.B. Bickerstaff didn't play Lamar Stevens for some reason (he's physical, a good defender, and would've matched up well with the Warriors), and ran his major guys into the ground. Last night, Mitchell was out, so Garland had to go nuts, and once again there was a narrow L. I think the Cavs can bounce back, but they need Dean Wade back off the bench for 3 and D (and spacing).

Warriors are basically being carried by Curry at this point. Klay is a shadow of his old self. They had enough in the tank for one last title, but they're looking SO done this season. Curry just doesn't have enough help.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Almost a month later, and the Cavs seem back on track (and Stevens is a major part of the rotation!). Good decisive win over LeBron's Lakers last night, with Donovan Mitchell exploding for 40+.

Here's a recent article on Evan Mobley from ESPN:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...nnis-blueprint

While I don't see Mobley as being Giannis, he's often compared to KG as well. I don't think he has KG's more extroverted personality, but I can see him being just as good defensively and maybe as good offensively. He has the potential to be a generational type talent. Always excited to see his development, but he has a long way to go offensively. Probably his fourth year is when we will really start to see what kind of player he can become, but he's just in his second right now. I see the Cavs as a team that can reach the Semis, and maybe more in the next 2 years.

Meanwhile, OKC is more fun to watch so far this season. Losing Chet hurts them in the middle, but they're playing a very fast paced style with good off-ball movement and great drive-and-dish plays. SGA can score 30+ about every night now, but Giddey and the impressive new rookie J-Dub are taking a load off him so that he's not having to iso as constantly as he did last season -- SGA is even more efficient, taking better shots, and OKC is plain better to watch with this different approach. I hope they are done tanking and just keep building on this current unit. Would love to see how they look with Chet next season. Maybe add some vets to help stabilize the bunch; they have a lot of younger rotational pieces, not to mention zillions of draft picks, that I can see them moving.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast