Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Topps Customer "NON" Service, my call to them

This post is just to get this out of my system as I know it will not yield any results! But I think I have had enough of Topps. Back on July 17, 2021 I bought an over priced box of 2021 Topps Museum baseball cards and the game/relic card was a stinking redemption for a Ketel Marte triple relic autograph. I redeem the card that day and the clock starts to see when and if I will ever get the card.

Months and months go by and nothing. Towards the end of 2021 I call Topps Customer Service to check if there is an update on when they might have the card. I am told, no update but I can ask for a replacement to be sent to me. I go to the Topps website and request the replacement. More months go by and NOTHING!

I call Topps in April 2022 to ask if there is an update on when I might get a replacement. The Topps Customer Representative tells me that the card is not ELIGIBLE for replacement! I ask what changed? I was told months earlier that it could be replaced but now No answer other that they might get the card back so it cannot be replaced. But they would send me "customer care package since I have waited so long and continue to wait! Care Package arrived and it was an autograph from a Topps product from 2013 The guy played six games in the big leagues, but hey it was something even if the card was issued 9 years ago and only his momma knew who he was!

Still no sign of the Museum Marte card so I call Topps Customer Service this morning and was told that the card was still not eligible for replacement and that I needed to understand that even though their website said I could get a replacement, that was not going to happen and that I needed to stop asking about the card because there was nothing that was going to be done. If they get the card back, they will send it to me and they don't get it back I need to wait! At this point I asked how long do I have to wait and the representative tells me that there is no defined time waiting period, that I am an A**and he hangs up on me.

End of rant but at this point I think I am done with Topps, Doubt I will ever see the card, money not well spent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wonderful customer service. This seems like a lot of hassle for a Ketel Marte auto/gu card. This is why I have given up on buying packs and boxes. I just buy or trade for the cards I want. Cheaper and less hassle. Here's to hoping you someday get something from them.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Oh man, sorry to hear that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Sugar works well. I would have thanked them for the 2013 card and the update and asked for another care package. Wait 3 months and do the same.
    This post is just to get this out of my system as I know it will not yield any results! But I think I have had enough of Topps. Back on July 17, 2021 I bought an over priced box of 2021 Topps Museum baseball cards and the game/relic card was a stinking redemption for a Ketel Marte triple relic autograph. I redeem the card that day and the clock starts to see when and if I will ever get the card.

Months and months go by and nothing. Towards the end of 2021 I call Topps Customer Service to check if there is an update on when they might have the card. I am told, no update but I can ask for a replacement to be sent to me. I go to the Topps website and request the replacement. More months go by and NOTHING!

I call Topps in April 2022 to ask if there is an update on when I might get a replacement. The Topps Customer Representative tells me that the card is not ELIGIBLE for replacement! I ask what changed? I was told months earlier that it could be replaced but now No answer other that they might get the card back so it cannot be replaced. But they would send me "customer care package since I have waited so long and continue to wait! Care Package arrived and it was an autograph from a Topps product from 2013 The guy played six games in the big leagues, but hey it was something even if the card was issued 9 years ago and only his momma knew who he was!

Still no sign of the Museum Marte card so I call Topps Customer Service this morning and was told that the card was still not eligible for replacement and that I needed to understand that even though their website said I could get a replacement, that was not going to happen and that I needed to stop asking about the card because there was nothing that was going to be done. If they get the card back, they will send it to me and they don't get it back I need to wait! At this point I asked how long do I have to wait and the representative tells me that there is no defined time waiting period, that I am an A**and he hangs up on me.

End of rant but at this point I think I am done with Topps, Doubt I will ever see the card, money not well spent.

my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

i buy boxes for the experience of opening.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Make the journey to Rosemont Illinois outside of Chicago next summer & go to the National sports card convention & demand for some respect for the long delay that is what I would do.