PICS ATTACHED

For sale and in Nm-Mt condition or better are the following:

2021 Topps UK Edition Red #12 Pavin Smith RC *5/5
(The Pavin Smith is only comparable to a Japan Edition of the same red parallel, only numbered 4/5 for $199.99)

2022 Panini USA Baseball Stars & Stripes Signatures Prime #SSS-CJ1 Coy James *21/25
(The Coy James I saw one like it for sale on eBay for $120.00.)

$120 for the Pavin Smith and $80 for the Coy James - or if you buy both, $150 ships them. Shipping includes bubble mailer, sleeve, top loader for each, added protection guaranteeing no damage in shipping, and tracking w/ insurance. Full boat. I don't cut shipping corners.

Venmo G&S preferred, I have a Paypal I just have been having the same problem for over a year: every sale I make, the money gets locked - not held until shipment, which is fine - but locked, due to my receiving payment in GBR...once...which apparently makes me a member of the bin Laden family. I don't have the time or patience. I'll send shipping info before payment, but I do not ship without payment received. Once received, I will also provide an uninterrupted video of myself packaging the item(s) with your shipping label and dropping in a secure mailbox at my post office, which I can do 24/7.