Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Bucks
    See tpentico's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Topps 2023 Industry Conference

Has anyone ever been to a Topps Industry Conference?

I see tickets are available on the Topps Website. Is it a fun event for collectors or strictly focused on the business side of the hobby?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never been but attendees get all sort of exclusive packs/cards and they get to meet a bunch of retired/current stars that are under contract with Topps. But most of the time the free stuff you get and the autographs never come close to covering the cost of the tickets so you have to plan it more of a fun experience versus it being "worth it" to do.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you want share the link. Where is the location as I know there a industry summit that is in Vegas and it has all the players in the industry which has a cardshow to boot. That is a little bit of both as you have a card show for three days and then industry stuff (conference setting) with various information given to you from players in the industry (wholesalers, dealers, card companies, ebay, etc.). I would love to check it out one day but always working. If you do go lmk how it is?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Bucks
    See tpentico's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

It's in Arizona at the end of February. Here is the link:

https://www.topps.com/2023-industry-conference

If you want share the link.