Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Thoughts for November!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thoughts for November!

First off just a heads up If you ever forget your password use the CONTACT LINK at the bottom right of the page. I say this as many members contact me weekly about not getting a e-mail when submitting the password recovery. If you have any issue feel free to drop me a line about anything related to the site Doniceage.

Last but not least I wanted to mention that SCI generously provided the above Hobby Box as a prize for the following football contest. You can use the link below to participate.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ick-Em-Contest

As always feel free to check out the entities that support SCF.
    As SCI puts out some good content and their software is getting better month by month for those who might be interested in making dollars on the hobby.
    Article: Soccer Prospecting 101: Building A Process and Understanding The Pipeline

ISA puts up some prizes from month to month, so feel free to check out their posts and see what their graded cards look like. If you just want a card graded for a quick return at a low price without having to submit a ton it is a good solution. It is not for those looking to grade cards for a investment perspective.

AOC They have been on the site for several years now and if you like bidding on cards you should give them a look. If you are ever looking to cosign some cards feel free to give them a look as well. They been adding more and more features on their website as they grow. Always nice to see other options out there.

Last but least I had a incident with Panini and I shared it here.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...2#post15141072

What I would like to do is over time create a list of folks , links, numbers, or other information that might help any user with a particular incident. We all know that if you know the right person or have the right contact it can go a long way into solving the problem. So, with that said if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on what I could do with Panini it would be greatly appreciated as they really do not deserve a customer award imo if they treat too many everyday collectors like this. I know I cannot be alone as I seen others were issued points for their redemptions.

Also, if any of you members have worthy threads that you think are worthy of being shared on the SCF Facebook page please lmk. It can be a simple awesome story about the hobby, a great return of TTM's, a awesome sale list of stuff you have well organized, and the list goes on and on. Just like to have folks send me some content I can put on the Facebook page. As I look over the site but there are so many posts I do not get to or see so figured I would ask you to send me any that you think are worthy. Thanks as always for being a part of the site.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 11-06-2022 at 03:50 PM.