Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Would you turn it down

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Would you turn it down

Greetings:
    First off let me say that the following is already in route to a new home so please don't ask me for it the person will be satisfied when they receive it. Earlier today I went to a shop I was looking for some good deals when I stumbled across this set mind you that isn't what I paid for it cause the set I purchased was in a binder.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16538009906...Bk9SR_SxvOSNYQ

Now you ask me what did I pay for the set I got in the binder would you believe $5.00 that's right I paid $5.00 for the set has the same cards featured in that ebay sale. So I ask you would you turn that offer in the binder down. I look forward to hearing comments about this. Thanks for reading about my find today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have the space otherwise I would have purchased it because that is a good deal but I have always preferred to open up packs of Pro Set to going for the set. Pro Set has some sneaky valuable cards (mostly variations and errors) throughout football and hockey and they were super cheap to open up for the longest time so I busted a ton of that stuff. Never really found anything valuable but more and more variations have come out that I probably was never aware of in the 90s.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/