Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - oxen will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    See oxen1999's Items on eBay

I have a few hundred each of 1974 and 1976 but can't click your link yet, since I apparently haven't posted enough.

https://andyblackburn2.weebly.com/

Would love to get a 1974 Topps starter lot and any 1976's you have. Please check my link above
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@oxen- I have quite a few of your 76- 79 needs. Are these still available:

91 Topps Chipper Jones #333 RC
    04 UD Yankees Classics Scripts #14 Dock Ellis Auto
    15 Panini Prizm Signature Distinct Prizms Die Cut Purple #9 Orlando Cepeda Auto
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Yes, they are available. I have made so many trades in the last few days I've lost track of what I have coming in. Let's wait a few days for me to get some of these trades in and I will get my wantlists updated.
    thanks,
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Yes, they are available. I have made so many trades in the last few days I've lost track of what I have coming in. Let's wait a few days for me to get some of these trades in and I will get my wantlists updated.
    thanks,
    Andy

@oxen- Andy- Okay. Please just let me know when you have updated. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox

I've got 48 of your 1976 needs including #650 Munson. All are in good shape regarding corners and no creases, but centering is all over the place on these years as you know. most are good, a few are off. For 1974 I have 26 cards in the same shape, good corners, no creases but varying centering.

I am happy to part with all of these but looking for older cards in return. I have a small set of 1974's I need, bigger set of 1976, and pretty much have nothing in 1975 or 1973. LMK when you get a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes

I've got 48 of your 1976 needs including #650 Munson. All are in good shape regarding corners and no creases, but centering is all over the place on these years as you know. most are good, a few are off. For 1974 I have 26 cards in the same shape, good corners, no creases but varying centering.

I am happy to part with all of these but looking for older cards in return. I have a small set of 1974's I need, bigger set of 1976, and pretty much have nothing in 1975 or 1973. LMK when you get a chance.

I have made so many trades in the past week that my wantlists aren't up to date. I will get back with you when everything comes in to see what I need.
    thanks,
    andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi, I have Topps 73-78 with hundreds of cards in each year, excluding duplicates. What are your condition requirements?

Ralph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Hi, I have Topps 73-78 with hundreds of cards in each year, excluding duplicates. What are your condition requirements?

Ralph

Hey Ralph, no real requirements at all on condition. I have done many trades over the past few days so I need to get my trades in and get page wants caught up. I will follow up in a few days. thanks,
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Hey there, my wantlists are caught up. Please let me know what you may have to help. thanks,
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Hey there, my wantlists are now caught up, please let me know what you may have to help. thanks,
    Andy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast