Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See cubman1941's Items on eBay

@cubman1941 - is there anything specific from those teams? I have a lot of base and some inserts from the past few years.

Not really - I have been putting together albums for my grandkids (Brewers and Red Sox) for the past 15 years - the Mets are for a friend of mine - the Cubs and Bears are for me - I am light on 2022 Cubs and am extremely light on Bears from 2018 up. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

cubman1941 - okay let me look. I have a ton of modern cards coming in to dig through but pretty sure have a lot of 2022 cubs, bosox, maybe a few brewers and mets too.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

cubman1941 - okay let me look. I have a ton of modern cards coming in to dig through but pretty sure have a lot of 2022 cubs, bosox, maybe a few brewers and mets too.

Rog that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs

Have you checked the Members section of the rewards stores
    Teams interested in Chicago Blackhawks, Bears,Bulls,Cubs,White Sox
    Rewards Store Link : Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I just did and it has items in now (thanks for posting). It did not when I posted my OP. I will check yours out. Appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@cubman1941 - images coming your way today or tomorrow. Found about 50 bosox, cubs, and brewers cards from 2022 so far. Some inserts, lots of base. Hoping to have more for you once I rip a few more boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

@cubman1941 - images coming your way today or tomorrow. Found about 50 bosox, cubs, and brewers cards from 2022 so far. Some inserts, lots of base. Hoping to have more for you once I rip a few more boxes.

Thanks. If I don't respond right away please bear with me as my daughter is coming in from Wisconsin today for a few days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@cubman1941 no worries. Turns out i had more than I thought: 45 bosox, 35 cubs, and 45 brewers. Almost all of them are from 2022. Some photos below. This definitely exceeds 2000 RP as it'll cost me way more than $5 to ship but happy to send to you. Maybe you have some yankees I could use in addition to the points? Anyway, let me know if you need these cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I looked through the first few pages and did not see anythng I needed. I am a Cub and Bear collector but do primarily pre-1980. BTW, since you are a Cub person also, I have a list of newer Cub dup I could trade if you have any newer Cubs or Bears I need. I go by year number since I am not up to speed on the newer ones. Thanks for telling me about these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

@cubman1941 no worries. Turns out i had more than I thought: 45 bosox, 35 cubs, and 45 brewers. Almost all of them are from 2022. Some photos below. This definitely exceeds 2000 RP as it'll cost me way more than $5 to ship but happy to send to you. Maybe you have some yankees I could use in addition to the points? Anyway, let me know if you need these cards.

The kids have left and I looked at these. Since I catalog by year and number, I do not know if I have the Cubs or not. I do not do the new stuff, only pick up in trade and I have a friend who sends me all the new Cubs he gets. I recognize some of the pictures. As I said the Brewers and Red Sox go into albums for grandkids and the Mets get shipped off to the friend who sends me the Cubs stuff. Since I do not do the newer stuff anymore I am afraid I do not have any Yankees. I would be glad to pay for shipping if you want to send these for the reward points. I thank you for your effort in posting these and contacting me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast