Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Red face Hey I need help with this 1997 Bowman uncut sheet

Hey,

I have this 1997 Bowman uncut sheet (many more as well) - the sheet is clearly in mid-production (The cards dont have the red "Bowman foil stamp" on them yet. Obviously these cards were manufactured to be autographed but they're not, so it\s certainly an interesting item...

Now, I'm a hockey guy, but I would love some insight from baseball collectors... I mean those Jeter's sell for $200 each autographed ... I did some research and apparently there are different color auto's ... But look there are 5 Jeter's on this sheet so it's pretty prolific..... So should I cut it or keep it as it is? I mean I'm thinking about getting it professionally cut and selling all the cards as singles?? Look, I know this sheet is rare as hell -- I mean how often do you see cards designated to be autographed NOT autographed??? lol...

I'm just looking for some insight here.... And the sheet is for sale or trade.. We can go through eBay or whatever is comfortable for anyone if you're interested - however that's not my primary intent - I just want to know what baseball collectors think about this sheet...

Thanks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Id keep it intact.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

yeah, I wouldn't cut that up. I feel like any grading company would probably only grade the individual cards Authentic or Hand-Cut so selling them individually would be tough at best. Maybe Topps would be interested in buying it back?
    Last edited by toddgreen; 12-01-2022 at 03:55 PM.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep it intact for sure. It would be a waste to have it cut up.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input guys ,,,,,

I mean as an item it makes more sense to keep he sheet together but perhaps a collector would like one of these Jeter's but doesn't have the money to buy the entire sheet, but would like to buy a :cut" so they can cut their own and send it to PSA??...... Moreover this is such a unique piece,,,,

I;m in no rush, but as a collector I just feel obligated to find this sheet a home - where someone with a PC will appreciate it - because it's not my thing.... But every card has a home and I would presume that's true for this piece - and I want it to go into a PC..... I don't want to see it flipped...smh

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the sheet.... The sheet is loaded as you can see... I'm a vintage guy (Hockey and Baseball} so I don't know what to do with it, lol...I also have a dozen more uncut sheets.. I have like 9-10 1996/97 Stadium Club parallel sheets in "mid production" (they're not completed).... But look, I put this sheet up on eBay for $1200 (I think that's fair) - I just figured since the Jeter auto's alone sell for $200 each on eBay that "un-auto'd versions" should be valued the same considering how utterly rare such a sheet/card would be. I mean obviously these cards were meant to be autographed but never were - heck - the manufacturing process was never finished.... How often do you see a card manufactured exclusively to be autographed, "un-autographed"??

Anyway, have a look....As you can see the Jeter's are on the right and there is another one one in the third row from the top.

Thanks for the replies.