Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 1
PegSpo Winnipeg 2023. Game worn and card expo

Hi everyone.

It’s been a while since I logged on here as I have been collecting game worn items and not cards as much anymore, but I haven’t forgotten about the hobby I once was addicted too as well.

We are having the second PegSpo expo here in Winnipeg on March 4th, 2023. Our first one was only game worn items, but we had lots of requests for cards and memorabilia, so we decided to add those collections to our show as well. You can buy, sell or just display. Whatever you like.

Check out the website and we hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help out.

www.PegSpo.com

Cheers
Pete
PegSpo Winnipeg 2023. Game worn and card expo

Hi everyone.

It’s been a while since I logged on here as I have been collecting game worn items and not cards as much anymore, but I haven’t forgotten about the hobby I once was addicted too as well.

We are having the second PegSpo expo here in Winnipeg on March 4th, 2023. Our first one was only game worn items, but we had lots of requests for cards and memorabilia, so we decided to add those collections to our show as well. You can buy, sell or just display. Whatever you like.

Check out the website and we hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help out.

www.PegSpo.com

Cheers
Pete