Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 49er Fans.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

49er Fans.....

Here are pics of two 49er sets I have. I thought Niner fans might enjoy them.

I posted these in another forum than realized it was a discussion forum rather than cards.

The sets contain some really slick Rice, Montana, & Young cards. It has taken several years to find these things on Ebay.

SCF Rewards

That looks sweet. Did you do it yourself. I am a Dallas fan but I like what you did

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

That is absolute heaven to my eyes!!!
    Nice collection!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I designed the cases and had them fabricated by local acrylics shop.

Gridiron, if I understand your question, yes collected the cards & SLUs and assembled the sets myself. I consider them "living" sets since Im always finding a "better" card to replace one in the set. At this point, however, both are pretty well done. With the exception of a 2 or more color Young helmet card, I doubt I'll find any cards improving on what I have. There is more than 5 years of daily looking at eBay cards in those sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are some nice sets, wow!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, very nice displays!! I really enjoy seeing how others display Their items. Again thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

Thats a sweet collection - Congrats on the cards and the cases are nice also!

SCF Rewards

all i got to say is:

I gots to do something like that someday

Put in Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Young, Ronnie Lott, and Roger Craig and I would be in heaven!!