Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

HUGE HITS on a random 2020 Topps Heritage High Number hobby box

Bought some random cheap boxes from Dave and Adam's Cardworld during their Black Friday Sale.

One of them was 2020 Heritage High Number for $47.

These cards were in the box!

Ronald Acuna Real One Autographs Red #/d 71 (BV $400) (not sure what I'm doing with this one yet, sell or trade for something epic?)
    Rangel Ravelo Throwback Variation 525 (odds: 1 in 3,591 packs) (no BV - but I sold it on eBay for $195 in less than five minutes after listing it)
    Paul Goldschmidt '71 Super $25 BV (avail for trade)
    Luis Robert RC $15 BV (pc)
    Yordan Alvarez Rookie Performers $4 BV (pc)
    a few SPs and inserts too

Wonder what I'll pull from the 2021 Update box.
    Last edited by toddgreen; 12-10-2022 at 06:04 PM.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Wow! Congrats Todd!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice break !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Thanks, everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You absolutely crushed this break. Don't even know who Rangel Ravelo but you got almost $200 for his card. Maybe seems you could have gotten even more if the guy hit the BIN that quick. Can't imagine his card could be worth more but then again I'm so far out of the loop that I don't even know who the guy is. I must be getting real old. All I know is I would have cheer for that price and you still have a $400 BV card to boot out of the break. Congrats!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@pwaldo you’re exactly right about the ravelo card. That was my first thought, “I listed it too low.” But then I thought maybe they collect cardinals the way I collect Yankees, and they just needed the card because it was so rare. maybe I could have made more which would stink but I got a lot for the second best card in the box.

And yeah I had no clue who ravelo is either — still don’t haha. Don’t think he’s been in the bigs since 2019.

I almost tossed the card in with the other base but fortunately knew to double check the back of heritage cards since they’ll say if it’s a short print without having to check the code (like with topps flagship).