Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

ISA Graded Cards FT Julio Rodriguez, Trout, Tatis, Yordan

All are for trade. I prefer current Braves but I’m open to trading for all sorts of other things too, so let me know if you’re interested!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

PLMK if you'd be interested in any of the HOFer BRAVES that I have on this thread - HOFer cards by teams (sportscardforum.com) - Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Seattle Mariners Portland Blazers
    See Raidersruleandyouknowit's Items on eBay Instagram:

What or who are you looking for? Would love the Rodriguez
    I collect Maxx Crosby looking for a 2019 Crown Royale RC of him, Aidan O'Connell, in Raider Uniforms only , Michael Mayer RC in Raiders uni,and Rare Bo Jackson and Tim Brown Raiders
    Football for trade Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@OriolesFan

Rodney, I’ll take a look at your threads and let you know.
    @silvernblack

Any current Braves, maybe former players too. I’m open to other cards too, so happy to look at anything you have for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@OriolesFan

I can use your 1975 Topps Hank Aaron #660. What kind of condition is it in? Thanks!

Happy holidays to you too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Please check my site. I am interested in the Julio and the Tatis. Thanks< Jen
    https://www.freewebs.com/jkad

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ethunder - THANKS for the reply and your interest. It has "little" issues, they are: (1) l/r centering is 10/90 - AND - (2)very very very slight corner wear. None of the corners are rounded. It almost looks like it recently got out of a pack. Also, I just looked its value up in a ten year old monthly Beckett. It was valued ten and a half years ago at $30. Therefore, it must be more than that now.

Also, I have these BRAVES auto & gu's --- 2008 TOPPS TR-MH Mike Hampton uniform --- 2001 BOWMAN Draft Picks and Prospects FGR-WB Wilson Betemit jersey --- 2016 BOWMAN CHROME CRA-HO Hector Olivera "RC" auto #ed 15/99

Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@JKadlitz

I’ll take a look tonight. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@OriolesFan

Rodney- Which card(s) are you interested in? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ethunder - Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry it took me hours to reply. We had to go hear our youngest grand daughters middle school band play. To answer your question , it depends on what you'd want. None of what I'd be getting would be going in my collection, I'd just use any I get as for trade bait. Also, I have no idea of values. For the Aaron though I'd rather trade for something that would be an addition to my PC or for something that would make great trade bait. Looking forward to possible trade and/or deal. Have a good night, Rodney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast