Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I think they have been trying to trade Torres but can't decide on what they want in return. I know I would be happy if Donaldson and Hicks were cut! Know i am hearing they want Stanton left field more than DH.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I think they have been trying to trade Torres but can't decide on what they want in return. I know I would be happy if Donaldson and Hicks were cut! Know i am hearing they want Stanton left field more than DH.

Bake

Hear the same. I doubts if he gets thru the season without missing significant time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Problem is they want Judge in either Left or Center, Bader in Left and Stanton in Right. That tells me Hicks isn't really wanted and we know Stanton will get hurt! Judge can play any of the outfield and probably would without question, but we need someone who can play almost every day. I think Bader will shine this year. I wonder if Volpe can play some outfield or maybe third! Still want Hicks and Donaldson gone, cut them and move on! Hoping also DJ is healthy and can play a lot more than he did last year! Sounds like Yanks are hopefully to get Machado next year!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

There’s no way they eat $60 million to release hicks and donaldson. LeMahieu is the answer to donaldson at third, if he can stay healthy. Now if hicks stays healthy and performs in the first 81 games, then he’ll be a valuable trade trip. Of course at that point cashman will say “see i was right all along about him!” So he’ll keep hicks and then hicks will get hurt the first week after the all-star break. Lol
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Machado most likely off the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Even if he were on the market, would they take on another $300 million contract?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Hicks got booed really bad! They are talking about trying Volpe at other infield positions in Spring Training! If I was Donaldson, I would be looking to get out of NY sooner than later! Hicks needs to start off with a bang or he will be not playing at all! If Volpe works out, I think Torres is gone!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Would rather they not shuffle Volpe around. Moving gleyber to a position he was unfamiliar with is what caused all his difficulties, impacting other areas of his game not just defense. If they have too many shortstops then let the best man win and move the other still hot commodities for pieces we need, like a left fielder who can play more than 90 games and hit over .260.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello, anyone have or know of a 2016 Opening Day Buster Posey SP that may be available? Card is the one of him batting on the right. Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Would rather they not shuffle Volpe around. Moving gleyber to a position he was unfamiliar with is what caused all his difficulties, impacting other areas of his game not just defense. If they have too many shortstops then let the best man win and move the other still hot commodities for pieces we need, like a left fielder who can play more than 90 games and hit over .260.

Yea, i kind of agree with Greeny on this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast