I got a random email from Panini today saying one of my requests has been shipped. I collected when I was younger and very casually have downgraded my collection over the last 5 years except for my Michael Jordan collection. The last redemption card I tried to redeem through Panini was years ago and received it after 6 months. I open up my email this morning and start laughing. I put in a redemption request in March of 2014 for a 2013 Leaf Panini Totally Certified Freshman Phenoms Signature of Cierre Woods. I also put Request a Replacement in 120 days. Maybe they meant 120 months

The email states that it has been mailed, numbered to /499 and has the number listed on the site. Sad what has become of Cierre Woods. I know with bigger names it might take awhile or number of guys have not signed the cards when the redemptions and cards are shipped out. Thought it was real weird but one of those forgot about it things......

What is the longest you have waited for a redemption card to be mailed back to you of the card you requested? Not including request for different card, etc. Interested to see if other stories like this, good or bad