Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Seriously tho if you go to some online retailers websites you can get an idea when a product is coming out

https://www.dacardworld.com/
    https://breakawaysc.com/
    https://niagarasc.com/
    https://www.blowoutcards.com/

If you go to this website and type in the name of the product you will get a release date and an idea of when a product may or may not come out. It is inconsistent tho
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm still waiting for a Topps redemption card that I had redeemed over 3 years ago. This after contacting the company on at least three separate times.

That's a different kettle of fish entirely. Redemption issues have plagued the hobby long before the backlog in product releases, and aren't handled by the same staff.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Series 1 tins and fat packs are starting to come out onto the market

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't collect this, but apparently Skybox is coming out this Wednesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2022-23 Artifacts is out. I don't know if this is a new thing but now they have retail boxes ($90ish)

I never bought retail blaster boxes in the past because they suck. Maybe they did a better job with the larger retail boxes?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would be taking a good long look at the odds for any hits. I remember waaay back in 07-08 doing a few Artifacts blasters because you had pretty good odds of a rookie redemption or a solid hit. In recent years, though, it really degenerated into "you'll be lucky to get anything better than a #'d /599 parallel"

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yeah, Artifacts is probably the worst retail configuration I'd say. Maybe a numbered parallel but that's it.

I'd say hobby is the only way to go when looking at Artifacts.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123