Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Multi-Signed Autographed Ball from a sports convention (80s? 90s?). Need some help with Auto ID.

While cleaning up my parent's house (they are moving) I have been finding some random signed items.I recently posted about a 1930s/1940s Chicago White Sox Players.

My uncle loved going to Baseball conventions in the Chicago area between the 1970s - 1990s.

I have no clue who signed this ball! :) I was wondering if you all could help me ID these autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Side 5- some I see are Charlie Hayes, Kevin stocker and Mickey Morandini. Underneath may be Billy Hatcher who played with the Phillies in 94. Top of side 4 looks like Brian Jordan. Side 3 angle 2 looks like Jon Miller with the ESPN inscription. Side 3 angle 1 looks like Bb Feller at the bottom and maybe Jeff Connie 2nd from the top.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Side 1 Darnell Coles. Side 2 SP Craig Nettles. Side 4 Maury Wills
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey