Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi everyone, my name is Wayne. Biggest worry about trading with strangers is getting ripped off. I’m excited to start trading.. I’m new and am willing to ship first to highly rated members so I can get some good recommendations. I have a monster collection 20220-2021 football. Kabooms, Black case hits, Flawless, NT, IMac, prizm ect. Of every rookies ect. I have ton of Hurbert autos I have 20 slabs of Ohtani and some baseball. Iv been on the site 5 min so learning the site and ready to trade. I’m looking for Mahomes $200 plus cards , Kyle Trask auto /49 or less, and kabooms mosaics case hits ext. Please messsge me and I can start sending pics… any good advice please help a brother out
    thank you

Wayne,
    I doubt as you say if you make a big trade with a veteran that you will get ripped off. Some of the folks on here have literally 1000's of trades over the years. Also, if something should go wrong scf will step in to try to remedy the situation. Hence, why we have a trade manager that details the agreement between the two parties. Nothing beats having it in writing and there for black in white if the trade dispute team must jump in. It is rare but they do and there have been people that lose their privilege to be on the boards anymore. If you have any questions feel free to ask as many of the members will be glad to chime in and help you with anything you might want to know about the site.

p.s. I look forward to see what you have? Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    @Ofthegame339

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12