Just going to cover a few things this month.

1) Guys or gals ever have issues with the site lmk. There, has been a recurring theme with large trade list not being able to be posted (using copy and paste). Just mentioning this as with a site this large there are few posts on the boards about it. In addition, I get some e-mails and pm's with folks thinking we moderator do not care. That is not the case we care and will point you in the right direction but in the end issues like this where we get this error:

So, when this happens the owner has to e-mail the server and try to get to the root of the problem. Which is not easy but it is easier if you let us know exactly what the issue was with a screenshot or screenshots.
a) Screenshot of what forum where you were and what function you were trying to perform.
b) Screenshot of the error like the one listed before.

2) Everyday we get so many new members and also old ones who come back to the site. Here is a example of how many folks signed up yesterday which I have to go thru daily.

So when you sign up you need to fill out your whole profile or otherwise I will tag it No B/S/T (buy sell or trade). Usually the profile is missing part of a address or not having a full name. So just a fyi on why you see so many of those tags on the site. Many of the folks do not even post on the site as many just do ttm's, read posts, etc.

3) One other issue I would like to bring up is there are some members who join SCF make a post and never come back to the site to check on that post. So, for you newer members there is a function that can let folks contact you via e-mail if you never plan on coming back Here a quick screenshot of how to set it up.

A) Go into your PM's (private messages). Screenshot below and if you look at the GENERAL SETTINGS on the left side of the screenshot.

B) Click on the general settings and you will see the following screenshot below. Make sure to check that box that allows members to e-mail you. As I just e-mailed a member who was asking for Derrick Henry cards as he had not replied to the thread. It might not be a big deal but if you have a thread asking for cards for your collection would it not be nice to get a e-mail from folks trying to help you with your collection.

4) This last point is a observation those members who join for years then forget their password and make another account which I then merge into the new account. Every year SCF sends gives you reward points for your birthday. Now with that said when I merge your account you those turn into digital dust. I only say this as I seen one person who had been on the site for years and had close to 2000 rp's. If you look at some of the reward points breaks that put up on SCF that could have earned you a couple of spots in a break. It is something I wanted to make folks aware of as with SCF being around 20 years you could easily have 2000 points or so. You never know what could be lurking in that box.

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 7.45.02 AM.jpg

Showing a actual thread of a groupbreak that just filled up:
https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-reward-points

Hope you all have a great year.

Don