Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help with ‘92 Front Row Hank Aaron Game Used Bat Card

Hey guys,

Was looking for some help on this particular card I found from my childhood stash. I’ve managed to see a couple of the normal cards online but haven’t found any matching this game used bat set I have in hand. I’m a massive Braves fan so this card is awesome regardless, but just curious on this history/origins/value of the card.

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Looks like a tri-star hidden treasures card. bccg verifies the serial number
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes toddgreen is correct

Just to add when game used cards were very popular a couple of the grading companies decided to make card/slabs like this with the game used patches, jerseys, and bats. Most were available in repacks for companies like Tristar and Beckett but I think a few of them you could request after paying a large fee to get one made after submitting a card. I don't know how it was available but it was available to the general public I'm 99% sure. So while it isn't technically a game used bat card of Hank Aaron it is a game used bat with a card of Hank Aaron inside of a graded slab. Close enough for some people but the slabbed game used pieces will always go for less than one a game used card sells for. So go on eBay and find the lowest selling Hank Aaron game used bat card and whatever that is yours would be slightly lower than that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/