Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

28-May-2023

Sunday evening, I went to the Frontier League game between the New York Boulders and the Schaumburg Boomers in Schaumburg, IL. It was a bobblehead giveaway, which is another thing I collect. Prior to the game, I had former San Diego Padres, Cincinnati Reds, and Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman, and current New York Boulders outfielder Patrick Kivlehan sign 4 cards.

Photo of the signed Kivlehan cards:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 122
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

09-Jun-2023

Today I went to a radio show with an appearance by former Chicago Bears and San Francisco 49ers kicker Robbie Gould. During breaks from the radio show, Mr. Gould took photos and signed 1 item, and he signed 1 card for me.

Photo of the Gould auto:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 123
    Last edited by arfmax; 06-11-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Today I went to a radio show with an appearance by former Chicago Bears and San Francisco 49ers kicker Robbie Gould. During breaks from the radio show, Mr. Gould took photos and signed 1 item, and he signed 1 card for me.

Photo of the Gould auto:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 123

@arfmax

I do not see the photo?

don

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@arfmax

I do not see the photo?

don

@doniceage Yes, I am having problems posting images. I can click to add photos to post, I can find the image, and I can load it. Then, after it reaches 100% loaded, it goes to a blank screen, and nothing happens. I was hoping it was temporary, but this happened to me Friday, Saturday, and now Sunday

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

11-Jun-2023

Sunday, I went to Gary, IN for an American Association game between the Gary Southshore Railcats and the Cleburne Railroaders. I had no cards for Gary, but really wanted to get former Texas Rangers shortstop Delino Deshields Jr., who was signed this off season by Cleburne. Unfortunately, he apparently flew home this morning to be at his child's recital, so he was not there. Further, the pitching coach is former MLB pitcher Arthur Rhodes, and I wanted to get him. Well, he either didn't travel with the team for the 6 game series in Gary, or he hasn't joined the team yet, or he isn't the pitching coach this year (these teams do a poor job of updating their websites). So, strike 2. I had cards of manager Logan Watkins, former Chicago Cubs prospect. I didn't spot him prior to the game, and was going to give up, but then decided that I didn't want to be shutout, so I waited until the end of the game, and he signed two cards. It was 56 degrees, windy, and had rained up until the first pitch, so this was not the best baseball experience!

Photo (if it loads) of the Logan Watkins autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 125

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Weird, here is the Robbie Gould photo. Something about that post up above that isn't letting me put the photo on it.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

16-Jun-2023

Yesterday, I went to the American Association game between the Chicago Dogs and Kansas City Monarchs in Rosemont, IL. The Monarchs always have a few former major leaguers on their roster, more than other teams. Prior to the game, I was able to get 4 cards signed by former Twins and Diamondbacks catcher Chris Herrmann, and 3 cards signed by former Milwaukee Brewers center fielder Keon Broxton. Former Kansas City Royals and Cincinnati Reds pitcher Brandon Finnegan is a starting pitcher, but he had pitched the night before in Fargo and was scheduled to start at the next home game, so he didn't travel. Former Detroit Tigers Jacob Robson is on the team, but is inactive, as he went this week to Argentina for some Team Canada tournament. After the 2nd inning, I was able to get four cards signed by former Atlanta Braves and Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Patrick Weigel, who was super late coming out to the bullpen, but was generous to sign when he came by.

Photo of the Monarchs autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 136

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

24-Jun-2023

Yesterday, I went to the Schaumburg Boomers vs. the Sussex County Miners Frontier League game in Schaumburg, IL. Prior to the game, I was able to get 1 autograph on a card from former Arizona Diamondbacks prospect Gavin Stupienski, 1 autograph on a card from former Milwaukee Brewers pitching prospect Robbie Hitt, and 3 autographs on cards from former Chicago White Sox catcher and 2005 World Series Champion Chris Widger, who is the manager for the miners for the 2023 season.

Photo of the Miners autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 141

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

28-Jun-2023

Wednesday, the Chicago Blackhawks had a free draft party at The Salt Shed, a new concert venue in Chicago. They advertised former players to be in attendance and signing autographs. I was able to get two autographs on cards from former Chicago Blackhaws winger Steve Larmer, 2 autographs (1 card and 1 puck) from former Blackhawks legend and member of the Hockey Hall of Fame Denis Savard, and I was able to get 1 card signed by former Blackhawks winger and Stanley Cup Champion Ben Eager. Brian Bickell was supposed to be there, but he was not able to ravel from Canada due to the wildfires, and former Blackhawk Adam Burish was signing later. Darren Pang, who is a new member of Blackhawks radio/TV was signing later for season ticket holders only. I was happy to get the ones I did.

Photo of the Blackhawks Draft Party autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 146

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

I love it when team pucks come out so nice

Thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast